Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: FOOTBALL  (Read 11882 times)

Offline alantj

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: FOOTBALL
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2011, 09:14:12 AM »
look on the bright side...you were there and you are still in the prem.....would i swap the Carling Cup for prem status???...think i would...nervous sunday coming up! ::)

Worry ye not, Blackpool are doomed, we will send Wigan down............................I think :-\

No we're not.  We just need a give Man U a 4-0 spanking at Old Traford and then we are home and dry.

Offline Enişte

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2011, 10:03:16 AM »
BL - are you worried that you might be going with Wigan?  I wish there was a way for you to draw at WHL on Sunday and Villa to win, keeping you up and Liverpool in 6th.  We have drawn 9 at home in the league this season but only lost one.  Who knows what might happen, but at least Wet Spam went last week!

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »
Makes you wonder why Sullivan, Gold And Brady think they are good at this footy malarky doesn't it?Left Brum with us in the bottom 3..relegated that year.....fans hated them and they didn't even have the bottle to show up to support west ham in a cup semi final leg at Brum?...now they have put west ham in the doo doo......beggars belief how Karren brady got a job on the apprentice ...storming off because you don't get your way(several times at brum) is hardly top management skills...mind you all she does is roll her eyes,state the obvious and bat her eyelids at Srrr Alan......i don't think we will get anything at white hart lane and feel someone will get something somewhere to ruin my sundaY! ;)

Also turkish league.....Fenerbache or Trabzonspor?...i think Fener ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:17:52 PM by blue lizard »
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Enişte

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2011, 03:27:09 PM »
I think Fener will win it but would prefer Trabzon, just to keep a few mates here quiet.  Less said about Gala's season the better!

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2011, 07:07:24 PM »
Just back from Hampden and not with a smile on my face. Got well beaten by Celtic :'( Ah well there's always next year :)
Why is it that the "big" team always seems to get decisions from the referee. A definite sending off early in the first half was somehow missed by the match officials >:D Might have made a difference but we'll never know ::)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
sorry you lost...i saw that tackle......the ref should have gone to specsavers if he didn't....you are right with big teams getting decisions

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 08:03:51 PM »
Aw thanks BL :) still sitting here adorned in my claret and amber colours and dreaming of what might have been ::)

All the best for tomorrow, it's going to be "squeaky bum time" but hopefully work out for you :)  Can't help but think you've missed McFadden this season. He's a particular favourite of mine, a great player and a lovely guy. When he was with us he always went the extra mile for the fans. I was secretary of our Supporters Association and could always count on Faddy supporting any events we were organising.
I'll be watching as it all unfolds tomorrow

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 08:17:03 PM »
sadly Faddy has missed much of the season....and our injury list grew after the wembley final and we still have several missing....still no excuses..what will be will be...i will still be a bluenose next year no matter what division ::)

and my shirt will be in kalkan with me!! >:D

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 08:22:52 PM »
LOL good on you BL :) one of my favourite pictures of all time is me and my son in matching Motherwell shirts, down by the harbour. He was 10 at the time, he's now 23. Oh the horror a woman in a football top  :P was using it as a cover up on the beach though and definitely not part of my ensemble for an evening on the town :D

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 102
    • Share Post
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM »
I have a feeling Blackpool are going to beat Man U tomorrow........ :D :D

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »
gutted for you, itstime  :( :( >:(
On Squeaky Bum Sunday, I feel Blackburn and Wigan are the casualties....so BL, I predict safety for you, and I sincerely hope that happens. Nick, you don't have to beat Birmingham as we will definitely lose to Villa (Darren Bent is prolific against us...) And as I've already said you are welcome to Channel 5 :-*
The Premiership would be a poorer place without Ian Holloway and the seasiders, so hopefully alantj will have his wish too...
Good luck everyone :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2011, 09:02:10 PM »
I am working so it will take my mind off it...i shall try not to keep checking my mobile and also try not to do too many bum puffs so as not to upset my workmates :-\ :-[

if we stay i shall sing the "Sausage and Egg" song followed by "Keep Right On "..should we drop i will slope off unseen into the dark areas :-\

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »
Oh dear what a day :o couldn't quite keep up with all the changes of league position during the afternoon and so sorry for the fans of the teams who lost out :(
Not much consolation but onwards and upwards to take the Championship by storm next season and come straight back up :)

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 07:07:14 PM »

Bad luck Blackpool you played so well......what an interesting afternoon.......and BL see you at Fratton Park next season  :) :) 

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 07:31:10 PM »
I'm absolutely gutted.... not very good company tonight...... :'( :'( :'(

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2011, 07:34:23 PM »
Chin up old chap...I thought the same but have really enjoyed our season in the Championship  ;D ;D

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2011, 07:46:24 PM »
Ah BL join the club. They do say misery loves company and I'm having to contemplate going to work tomorrow to face all the smug Celtic fans who will revel in their victory and go on and on and on about their superiority >:(
Still would rather follow my team than any of the rich big 2 up here :)

Offline onelove

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 108
    • Share Post
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2011, 09:01:51 PM »
Well Misty...................that must of been a funny feeling  >:D >:D >:D >:D   I hope you dont gamble  ???

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D = NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNineteen.........FACT ;-)
Latest weather report...... Large outbreaks of Efes followed by intermitent spells of vodka and tonic ;-))
www.kalamardream.com

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »

I can live with that  :) :) :) we will return to the top flight soon..... :P :P :P :P

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2011, 10:42:28 PM »
well my predictions show you why I never gamble....so sorry BL and alantj :(

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Football on TV?

Started by Bobbie on General Discussion

5 Replies
Last post May 19, 2009, 09:42:27 PM
by felicity
xx
anything football.

Started by fidimax on The Everything Else Area!

143 Replies
Last post September 08, 2010, 09:44:56 PM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Football

Started by efc_amy on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

27 Replies
Last post May 05, 2009, 07:58:02 PM
by fidimax
xx
Football

Started by misty on The Everything Else Area!

14 Replies
Last post May 29, 2009, 05:51:43 PM
by Blue Lizard

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Antalya 2010

Views: 3409
By: fidimax
Fernez Bay