Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Good dentist in Kalkan  (Read 14481 times)

Offline MartynE

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 121
  • Living the Kalkan dream? Maybe...
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Secrets
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Good dentist in Kalkan
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 11:24:59 AM »
Angora white, hopefully, not red!!

Offline Speed Freak!

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
  • The Need For Speed!!!
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 11:53:39 AM »
Hi guys, needing a filling at present and traveling to our place in Kalkan in October I have been watching this thread with great interest :)
I do have one question though ???
Where would you stand with your holiday insurance if things didn''t go to plan and you required some sort of help from a doctor or worse still a hospital due to this treatment?
would they Still cough up  :-[
I know it''s the glass half empty scenario but best go into these things with your eyes open 8)
Having said all this I will be giving them a call to check it out ;)
cheers
bardebdog

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »
We claimed for treatment to mrs Lizard a few years ago for a bite that went nasty(mozzie)..no problems at all..Dr even "Upped" the bill to enable us the excess back ;)  however if it''s only a filling why not just go to your dentist and get it over with here?  ::)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Speed Freak!

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • The Need For Speed!!!
    • Share Post
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 06:55:28 AM »
Hi Blue Lizard, it''s more of the principle thing >:(
I have had to change dentists due to my life long extractor going private :(
He offered me great credit terms which tells me its going to be expensive :( so I went and found one that is taking on NHS patients :)
Having enrolled I found my main man to be Polish, this is not a problem in itself but more the fact he found a small problem with a tooth, very unusual for me but hey maybe my old dentist kept quite till he went private to make more money ::) cynical i know but facts of life I feel :(
The other problem is my new dentist cannot do the work for 3 months yet wants full payment up front for the filling, and before he will even make me an appointment, very un-trusting i feel :o
Hence, fed right up with the state of our NHS dentists and would rather have a bit of pain sitting in a chair looking at the Med, oh and the important thing drowning myself in Effes & Raki straight after at the MOONLIGHT BAR! ;D
Ok you got the real reason from me in the end!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Bardebdog 

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »
I know how you feel about dentists..i didn''t go for years after one nearly put me through the ceiling!! But having spent Christmas scoffing Nurofen with a mouth that looked like it was full of gobstoppers i trundled off to the dentist my lady lizard uses....He wasn''t cheap but worth everypenny to get shot of pain.He used "magic Cream" which he rubbed on my gums..didn''t feel a thing!didn''t feel injection or tootypeg coming out!!i have been back for check up since and my chompers are now perfect!!Friends who live in Kalkan use Dr Cenk and say he is good................ ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:59:02 AM by blue lizard »

Offline Kalamakii

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 09:27:24 PM »
I wish I had't such an issue, but I had to find someone to have a root canal treatment (which is about EUR 900 in Salzburg !!!) some of the locals recommended Dr. Ozbek ( assume - Atila Ozbek) and he was really pro and knew what he's doing and made me really feel comfortable and maybe much more crucial did not charge even EUR 200  ;) he was able to speak basic German - not sure about his English skills, but he spent a year in London, I guess.

on the way to Kalamar and opposite side of the local healt clinic, upper floor of the Market, Gule.

Offline onelove

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 108
    • Share Post
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 07:21:15 AM »
Im very fussy with my hampsteads.............. have been using Cenk ( on the Kalamar Rd ) for a couple of years now and ( I think ) he is fantastic  :-*
Latest weather report...... Large outbreaks of Efes followed by intermitent spells of vodka and tonic ;-))
www.kalamardream.com

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

thumbup
Dentist in Kalkan

Started by yorkielovit on General Discussion

10 Replies
Last post April 22, 2012, 09:33:55 AM
by Irene
xx
Dentist

Started by AgainstGossip on Living In Kalkan

9 Replies
Last post November 20, 2015, 05:21:20 PM
by ThePalms
xx
Dentist

Started by Tatilde on Living In Kalkan

3 Replies
Last post July 05, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
by Tatilde
xx
Dentist?

Started by turkeyfan on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post April 12, 2010, 04:04:08 PM
by littlelin

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Beautiful Kisla

Views: 3265
By: zros
Kalkan Bay