Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kalkan Building  (Read 2148 times)

Offline alantj

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Kalkan Building
« on: September 09, 2008, 06:23:11 PM »
I was a bit concerned about the comment reported in a post earlier today that "the building in Kalkan has barely started". This is a bit concerning as I think Kalkan has already probably reached the point of where it risks losing it appeal as somewhere slightly removed from the mass tourist market.

Does anyone know if the comment was correct and is it possible to get hold of a copy of a town plan that shows any land that has been zoned for development.

Alan 

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2355.0

Offline Alfaman

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Kalkan Building
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:11:21 PM »
Previous posts say that a town plan is available at the town hall - it would be interesting for someone to compare it with what has actually happened on the ground - and also see if it has any zoning for the old Ilban town centre site - a Yali style supermarket would be a disaster! I cannot believe that some of the latest villa developments with large abutments to enable building them on steeply sloping hillsides beyond the Kas road could possibly be in accordance with a well drawn up plan.

Offline Lantana

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 40
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »
Much of the existing green land in Kalkan has been zoned for building - but with over 500 unsold properties currently on the market, even the most optimistic (or foolhardy) builders are realising that for the time being at least, very little is selling here. Some developers have dropped published prices by as much as 40% and this has still not attracted buyers.

There are now very few developers who can afford to start any new construction this year.

lantana

Offline kalcamp

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »
Hi Lantana,
  Is it possible to see a plan of kalkan anywhere in kalkan, i.e. where did you get this information from

Offline kalcamp

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »
I''m not in aposition to look at these plans at present, presumably you can see where housing and where commercial property is intended, so are there any big commercial projects planned as these we can assume will be going ahead?

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
New building in Kalkan

Started by Colourbounce on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

8 Replies
Last post May 29, 2013, 09:44:26 PM
by Kalkan regular
moved
MOVED: New building in Kalkan

Started by EK Moderator on General Discussion

0 Replies
Last post May 31, 2013, 11:10:43 AM
by EK Moderator
xx
Building

Started by soprano on Living In Kalkan

2 Replies
Last post May 19, 2014, 02:09:22 PM
by happy days
xx
If you we're building.....

Started by onelove on Buying A Property & Real Estate

11 Replies
Last post November 09, 2012, 07:17:35 PM
by brian j p

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal