Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: kalkan dolmus  (Read 7042 times)

Offline katmanjock

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
kalkan dolmus
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
Hi I have just read that there is a dolmus that goes up past the bus and petrol station and on up to bezirgan.Can anyone tell me where it leaves from in kalkan and if it''s ok to jump off just past the petrol station?The reason I ask is that before we got on a dolmus and they were''nt happy when we stopped it so soon as I think it was going to Kas.Many thanks for your help

Kev

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1822.0

Offline Christine Kalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
Re: kalkan dolmus
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »
Hi Kev
Yes there is a dolmuÅŸ service now. they have permissiom for one evry hour but thats not happening as yet as the drivers say there are not enough customers to make it worthwhile. I belive thereis a standard charge of 1.25ytl wherever your go but sometimes they accept 1ytl if they havent got change.
My sister in law lives in Kördere above Kalkan and uses this service regularly to come down into kalkan. From what I have been told one starts abıve Kördere about 7.30 amd goes to Akbel the to the new bus station then down to where the old bus station was in the centre. I think it then goes out to the Kaş road.
Theres another one comes down about 9 ish. The last one back is about 4:15 from the bus station so about 4:10 ish in the cente. There is a later one on thursdays because of villagers coming down for the market.
I will try to get more info abour this and write again soon. This could be really useful for people with properties that side of town - save a fortune on bus fares!

Offline kal1

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »
Hi Christine
Thank you for the info. It is very helpful, look forward to receiving more info about the dolmus.

Offline katmanjock

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »
Hi Christine,
Thanks alot for the info,this will make it much easier for us to back from town during those hot afternoons.

Kev&Cheryl

Offline katmanjock

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »
Hi All
Just got back from kalkan and was delighted to use the new dolmus service towards Akbel.It is situated just to the left of the taxi rank.If you walk past them (remembering to smile at all times) you will see a small building where you can wait or find out the times.I know there is one at 3:30 and 5:30 and will drop you off up the hill for 1 YTL.Lets hope it continues.

Kev

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Kalkan - Kas Dolmus

Started by JenJen on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

6 Replies
Last post August 25, 2009, 08:45:43 AM
by Blue Lizard
xx
Dolmus from Kisla to Kalkan

Started by Dodgers on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post June 22, 2011, 02:55:34 PM
by Skunk
xx
A Dolmus service for Kalkan?

Started by felicity on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post January 20, 2008, 03:25:37 PM
by Cruisecontroller
xx
DOLMUS

Started by PACHSU on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

5 Replies
Last post July 13, 2010, 06:06:07 PM
by digi_dave

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal