Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Likya Residence & Spa  (Read 10747 times)

Offline BevJam

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: Likya Residence & Spa
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 09:22:32 PM »
As I said Alan each to their own and I know where i eat thanks I don''t need to ask P&J their views I''m happy with my own. Perhaps you had a bad night and I had a good one. At least neither of us are at odds over Omar''s brothers place!!
Carpe diem

Offline belinda

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »
We ate at the new Lykia restaurant tonight and I must say it was really fantastic, food, portions, service, ambiance, everything made for a very special evening.

I''ve felt that the food is often overrated in many of the restaurants in kalkan as usually I find it below par compared to other parts of Turkey,
 (It''s difficult to say this on this forum because I know it''s users have a somewhat distorted rosy view of everything about the place and I know that anything less than ''praise'' for all things kalkan is not appreciated here),  however I think kalkan  now has a hotel and restaurant to really be proud of.

Offline Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 69
    • Share Post
    • EnjoyKalkan
  • Resident: No
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 08:52:03 AM »
Hi Belinda,

Any feedback is welcome and your right, Kalkan does now have a hotel to be proud of - I think Kalkan needs more hotels, or perhaps upgrades of some of the existing hotels to ensure it keeps delivering what people want for years to come  :)

Offline onelove

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 108
    • Share Post
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 03:07:37 PM »
4 of us eat there last week and we thought it was fab, stunning views, lovely bar area, great food, great service, Jimmy is a star.....the 4 of us had 2 drinks at the bar one of them been a large vodka, we all had a starter and main meal, 1 more beer, a couple of soft drinks and 2 bottels of house white, we had comp bread with dips - fantastic bread - and a comp sorbet in between starter and main.....all this for £110....how can anyone call that expensive, we could not believe that you could have a great meal in a fantastic setting so cheaply.......and I think that goes for most of the restaurants, they offer great value for money   LoveKalkan. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Just got back from Roma...don''t ask ! ! !  :( >:D
Latest weather report...... Large outbreaks of Efes followed by intermitent spells of vodka and tonic ;-))
www.kalamardream.com

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Likya Residence and Asiyan

Started by Alfaman on Accommodation and Hotels

6 Replies
Last post May 01, 2008, 06:31:13 PM
by Alfaman
xx
Likya Spa and Residence - any reviews???

Started by Susan on Accommodation and Hotels

6 Replies
Last post July 02, 2008, 08:53:51 PM
by Susan
xx
Car Inspections & Residence Permits

Started by Cosetta on General Discussion

8 Replies
Last post October 08, 2008, 07:35:53 AM
by Cosetta
xx
Obtaining Residence Permit

Started by lyndsey on Living In Kalkan

8 Replies
Last post June 22, 2012, 09:54:17 PM
by kevincat99

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal