Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Birthday for 17 year old  (Read 1471 times)

Offline muckyones

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Birthday for 17 year old
« on: July 20, 2012, 10:23:47 PM »
We are visiting Kalkan for the first time in 10 days, with my 17 year old daughter and 15 year old son. My daughter's boyfriend is also coming with us, and it will be his birthday whilst on holiday - could anybody suggest please somewhere special and "cool" for 17 year old celebration?

Many thanks  8)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=9861.0

Offline turkeyfan

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 17
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Birthday for 17 year old
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 11:26:32 PM »
Do you mean in the daytime or evening?

It's usually my daughters birthday when we are in Kalkan (she's 18 next week and we are going to Kalkan a couple of days later on 29th).   In the past she has spent her birthday either at a beach club or going down Saklikent on ringo's (Google Saklikent Rafting for pictures) or on a boat trip and then for dinner in the evening.  Now, she would still like to do that and then onto the younger bars such as Ignite and Mojito.

My girls are 16 and 18, have been visiting Kalkan for 5 years and love it - hope yours do too!
Currently have a duplex apartment in Kiziltas which we visit as often as we can.

Offline Skunk

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 40
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 11:54:14 PM »
Hi I second that - couldn't do better than Saklikent but maybe Kalamar Beach Club for some water sports as an alternative.   Evening wise, I'd say Foto's pizza would be good for that age group - nice roof terrace, cool food for that age group and cold +++ Efes for you.  8) I sometimes think we want to give them the very best but simple is the key - unless spoilt rotten they feel more comfortable! Hope whatever you decide goes well - always a bit tricky!   ??? ::) :)

Offline muckyones

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 11:58:58 AM »
Thanks for the ideas  ;D everybody on this forum is so helpful. I think a day trip to Saklikent followed by pizza sounds wonderful - shame I am gluten intolerant, I will be drooling by the sound of the reports. I think Kalamar beach club is a short walk from our villa so we shall be frequent visitors  :)

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »
Some of the smaller bots are available for private hire - its a nice treat to hire one for the day just for yourselves. If you tell the captain its a birthday treat...you may even get birthday cake and candles - we did last year for our youngest who was 18 whilst we were there on Muddy Boat. Great day out :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Birthday

Started by david stokes on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

9 Replies
Last post June 01, 2016, 10:49:56 AM
by Chris_S
xx
special Birthday

Started by One sheet on General Discussion

21 Replies
Last post June 18, 2013, 03:28:44 PM
by clara 50
xx
Birthday 2013 :)

Started by jenypeny on General Discussion

6 Replies
Last post May 30, 2012, 06:51:46 PM
by Skunk
smiley
Birthday celebrations

Started by Mrs P on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

21 Replies
Last post April 01, 2013, 07:11:53 PM
by kalkan4eva

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal