Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Football viewing  (Read 4603 times)

Offline billmccan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Football viewing
« on: September 10, 2011, 07:58:47 PM »
Hi All, was just wondering if anyone knows if any of the bars are showing the Rangers - Celtic game on Sunday 18th.We are flying out next Saturday at 16:55 from Glasgow, I see for the second week running the flight was delayed by over an hour.
Cheers
Bill

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8509.0

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Football viewing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »
Go to the Swan pub..(on the left as if you were going to the market from the village)he will put it on for you ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline billmccan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »
Cheers Blue. As I have never been to Kalkan before I don't know where the market is . We will be staying on the top right side of the main road that goes round Kalkan so could you give me an idea of the way to go. No worries if you cant I'm sure I will find it.
Thank again
Bill

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 08:17:06 AM »
if you ask to be directed to the Yali Supermarket, The Swan is right next door. Most of the big bars in the village have Sky TV so if you get into the centre of Kalkan and can't find Yali Supermarket/The Swan I'm sure you'll find somewhere showing the Old Firm derby as it will be a popular game. Enjoy  ;D
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline billmccan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »
Kalkan4eve teşekkürler
 ::)
Bill

Offline popps

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »
It depends on which other games are on at the same time. The bars will usually give prime time to the English Premier League matches. I think Tottenham vs Liverpool will be shown at the same time (in the second half of the Old Firm game). Try the Utopia who have TVs both outdoors and indoors - it all depends on the number of clientele watching the Spurs game. The Swan is normally quiet so you could try there but the reception is usually dodgy.

Being a Liverpool fan I'll be watching on Sky, the downside being that i'll be in sunny   :'(England so I'm envious. Have a good holiday.

Offline Potter

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
Hi All, was just wondering if anyone knows if any of the bars are showing the Rangers - Celtic game on Sunday 18th.We are flying out next Saturday at 16:55 from Glasgow, I see for the second week running the flight was delayed by over an hour.
Cheers
Bill
Schoolboy football!!?
 ;)
I'll get me coat!! ;-).....Bang on!

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 07:14:46 PM »
Cheers
Bill
Schoolboy football!!?
 ;)
 :o :o :o Whilst having no time for either of the "old firm" wouldn't ever describe it as schoolboy football. Have you watched an old firm game? absolutely nothing like anything schoolboys produce. Despise both of them equally and love nothing better than watching both of them kick hell out of each other :)
Anyway the mighty Motherwell are continuing to separate them at the top of the table ;D

Offline Potter

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 07:16:56 PM »
Cheers
Bill
Schoolboy football!!?
 ;)
 :o :o :o Whilst having no time for either of the "old firm" wouldn't ever describe it as schoolboy football. Have you watched an old firm game? absolutely nothing like aything schoolboys produce. Despise both of them equally and love nothing better than watching both of them kick hell out of each other :)

As stated, schoolboy football!! Unwashed too!!!
 ;) ;) :-*

Offline Potter

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 07:19:57 PM »
Cheers
Bill
Schoolboy football!!?
 ;)
 :o :o :o Whilst having no time for either of the "old firm" wouldn't ever describe it as schoolboy football. Have you watched an old firm game? absolutely nothing like anything schoolboys produce. Despise both of them equally and love nothing better than watching both of them kick hell out of each other :)
Anyway the mighty Motherwell are continuing to separate them at the top of the table ;D

Like your new avatar BTW, beats the boring cats that proliferate on here!
 ;)

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
Got me thinking about other peoples teams. Have to admit that I now keep an eye out for results of other Enjoy Kalkan members teams ???
BL and his beloved Birmingham, Misty and Portsmouth, K4E Liverpool (I think ::))  RRP and Stoke, Kalamar Dream (i think) Man u. Bill McCann hmmmm not sure which part of the "old firm"  Sorry if I've missed anyone.
Ah Football the great leveller :) and believe it or not we do sometimes have a wash ;)
Anyone and everyone welcome to join the Motherwell FC supporters club :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:39:35 PM by itstime »

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
Glad to see Motherwell are spoiling the party up north!! hope you keep it up ......Stoke? what bad luck..but a great result!!as for us Brummies??...outclassed i'm afraid,but the Myopic turd with the whistle was falling for the falling over tricks of the portugese,and lima was booked and then 10 mins later deliberately hand balled...OFF!!!..but no!20 mins gone with 10 men?who knows?... >:( ...we need a steam out of ears icon!!

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 08:14:37 PM »
LOL  BL what about an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ********************

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 102
    • Share Post
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 08:23:09 PM »
Got me thinking about other peoples teams. Have to admit that I now keep an eye out for results of other Enjoy Kalkan members teams ???
BL and his beloved Birmingham, Misty and Portsmouth, K4E Liverpool (I think ::))  RRP and Stoke, Kalamar Dream (i think) Man u. Bill McCann hmmmm not sure which part of the "old firm"  Sorry if I've missed anyone.
Ah Football the great leveller :) and believe it or not we do sometimes have a wash ;)

Do Motherwell FC hold their AGM in  a phone box ???...oh and I'm afraid they are some Scummers on the forum I cant bring myself to name them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:24:46 PM by misty »

Offline Potter

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 08:25:02 PM »
I've not seen the game from last night yet, flying back from Budapest  :(
Last minute but there we go!! Got the blues recorded too...is it worth watching BL  ??? >:(
Old firm...pah!!
 ;)

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »

Do Motherwell FC hold their AGM in  a phone box ???...oh and I'm afraid they are some Scummers on the forum I cant bring myself to name them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:o :o :o :o A PHONE BOX :o :o :o :o absolutely not we need at least a single bedroom :) would still rather support my local team than either of the Glasgow "biggot brothers" and what are/who are "the scummers"  ??? ???

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
Your lot did well in what the pundits were saying was a home win...A Jerome goal? about as rare as Eagle poo!....As for us?worth watching?i won't be watching it again!! plenty of effort but outplayed really..no complaints...i'd rather do well in the league with our team of Bogoffs... having sold everything except the tea urn ;D

i like the old firm games because more often than not it gets feisty!! (was going to say it kicks off but all games do that!! :angel: )

Misty as a Pompey fan refers to Southampton supporters as scummers..it derives(allegedly) from the dock strikes when southampton dockers broke the strike and blacklegs went back to work many years ago ;)

Offline Potter

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »
Thanks BL................ Working....on the south coast :o
Wont that get in the way of boating dont you know ???  8) 8)
 ;)

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 08:57:28 PM »
 ;D
Your lot did well in what the pundits were saying was a home win...A Jerome goal? about as rare as Eagle poo!....As for us?worth watching?i won't be watching it again!! plenty of effort but outplayed really..no complaints...i'd rather do well in the league with our team of Bogoffs... having sold everything except the tea urn ;D

i like the old firm games because more often than not it gets feisty!! (was going to say it kicks off but all games do that!! :angel: )

Misty as a Pompey fan refers to Southampton supporters as scummers..it derives(allegedly) from the dock strikes when southampton dockers broke the strike and blacklegs went back to work many years ago ;)

Ah thanks BL hadn't a clue what team he was talking about though had a few suggestions of my own ;D didn't get it right though ??? ???

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Football

Started by efc_amy on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

27 Replies
Last post May 05, 2009, 07:58:02 PM
by fidimax
xx
Football

Started by misty on The Everything Else Area!

14 Replies
Last post May 29, 2009, 05:51:43 PM
by Blue Lizard
xx
FOOTBALL

Started by sturdysteve on The Everything Else Area!

65 Replies
Last post May 23, 2011, 07:04:21 PM
by Potter
xx
Football on your pc

Started by fidimax on General Discussion

5 Replies
Last post April 22, 2009, 10:32:20 PM
by misty

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal