Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Jasmine Coiffeur  (Read 4112 times)

Offline Lorretta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Jasmine Coiffeur
« on: June 26, 2011, 03:27:39 PM »
Hi All,

Just thought I would let you know I visited this beauty parlour on the Kalamar Road and had an absolutely wonderful pedicure for 30TL. I was in there for an hour and half and had a pedicure including a lovely leg massage. It's not a touristy place and there are no seperate treatment rooms, I had my pedicure in the salon however most of the clientele are locals. I thought this was extremely good value for money.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8055.0

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
Re: Jasmine Coiffeur
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 09:33:29 PM »
Loretta, I'm looking for a new place for my pedicure as I understand Saime has not opened up under Sofra again this season :( :( Can you tell me if it was a gentle pedicure with a bit of nail shaping and hard skin filing or a more rigorous one that really "goes to town" on the neglect? Thanks
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Lorretta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »
Dear kalkan4Eva,

I would say it was a fairly rigorous pedicure. When I have one here they use an electric "sander" for want of a better word, to get rid of the dead skin, however this pedicure was all done manually. I have to say my feet were really soft and looked very pretty afterwards. I was in there for an hour and a half and I admit that my feet were pretty rank when I went in! I would thoroughly recommend, but like I said it's not a "touristy" salon and there are no private treatment rooms, so not sure I would want a bikini wax there (perish the thought). They also do threading, manicures, back massage and hair dressing.

Like you I normally go to Saime, but her salon did not appear to be open.

Hope this helps.

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 06:48:47 PM »
Thanks Loretta. Sounds perfect for me as I'm not too bothered about the ambience of a place, more that they do a thorough job on my woefully neglected feet. We're not staying too far from Kalamar Road this year, so I'll pop along and make an appointment. What use are diamante flip flops without a proper pedicure? ;D
If anyone knows how Saime is doing could you please either post on here or PM me. Thanks

Offline Kuzu

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »
I have been going to Jasmine since the young couple opened it......and am delighted to say I have seen their business grow (along with their family, their first lovely daughter!).

I would recommend them highly, my hubby now goes to see Mehmet for his haircut & shave, instead of going into town.....I see his wife for waxing, pedicure, manicure & its all great & well worth the money.

I was so glad to see how busy they were in June when we were there.....look forward to seeing them again next week (yipee!)

I can only agree with all thats been said...well worth a visit, not only for the service but also for the lovely "turkish" hospitality & genuiness... I wish them every continued success for their hard work.

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 12:00:37 PM »
Had my pedicure yesterday and have to say it was fantastic - my feet look and feel like new. We'd been on a major hike and I thought I'd call in and make an appointment but they could see me straight away - wouldn't choose to stick my feet in a hot soapy foot spa after a 3 mile walk in this intense heat - it took me to the end of the treatemt to actually cool down - despite their air con ;D ;D I can't recommend this place highly enough - not posh, but excellent value for money. Our daughters will be heading up there next week for their pedicures - BH and I will happily wait for them in the wonderfully welcoming Pasha.
I hope Jasmine Coiffeur goes from strength to strength :)

Offline Babs

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 111
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »
whereabouts on Kalamar Road is this wonderful place.....the idea of a pedicure to start my holiday sounds wonderful!

Offline Chucky

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 16
  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive!!
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »
Across the road from the Asifyia

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Jasmine apartment

Started by clara48 on Accommodation and Hotels

2 Replies
Last post February 01, 2008, 05:44:50 PM
by Reygirl
xx
Jasmine villa

Started by Kieran on Accommodation and Hotels

5 Replies
Last post October 22, 2008, 05:46:51 PM
by MartynE
xx
Villa Jasmine

Started by Tomo on Accommodation and Hotels

3 Replies
Last post July 30, 2009, 09:34:55 AM
by Loopylell
xx
Antler's Tuesday: Yali, Jasmine & lunch at ours....

Started by antler on Holiday Reports and Reviews

0 Replies
Last post July 21, 2010, 08:52:21 AM
by antler

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal