Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New tapu before december 2009  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Kas

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
New tapu before december 2009
« on: January 08, 2009, 09:18:46 PM »
Hi

There is rumours in a Danish forum that owners of a villa or apartment with a tapu has to renew them before end of 2009.
The price should be 200-300 euro.
Have some of you information about this?

Best Regards

Palle Rasmussen

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2757.0

Offline Cosetta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 54
    • Share Post
    • Villa Incantata
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: New tapu before december 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »
A tapu is essentially a deed to a piece of land or a permit to build.  The only ''renewal'' I''ve ever heard of is when a permit to build has been granted but the building has not been built within the 5-year validity period of the permit.  The permit then has to be renewed.  But renewal of a house tapu?  Unless it''s some new law, never heard of such a thing.
Villa Incantata - http://kalkan-turkey.com

Offline Kas

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »
Hi All,

If you are a owner please look at this forum about the New tapu!

http://www.turkeycentral.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t3531.html

Have a nice weekend!

Palle

Offline Cosetta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 54
    • Share Post
    • Villa Incantata
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 09:26:34 PM »
The poster ''losengelegend'' in the discussion cited below is, I believe, correct in saying that everyone should have 1 tapu covering both the land and the building on it, or 2 tapus as we have: one for the land and one for the house on the land.  We first bought the land then had our villa built so we have 2 tapus.  Those people who bought an already-built property in Kalkan should have a tapu that includes the building and the land.

Some builders never applied for the building tapu as they should have done, therefore, some owners apparently need to obtain a new tapu at a cost of around ytl 700.  This should have been done by the builder

In certain areas (Islamlar and much of Akbel, for example) no house tapu is possible unless the it is held in the name of a registered company; thus, some owners have only the land tapu.  Quite possibly those owners will not need a new tapu as they can only have one for the land.

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »
Phew - so are you saying, Cosetta, that if our tapu relates to land AND a building on it..then we are OK...??  I hope so - coz I dont like the sound of more money needing to spent out.....on more government bureacracy...???

I hope this can be cleared up pretty quick - else there are going to be LOT of very worried people and this is how vicious rumours start that circulate like wildfire and then fiction ends up being fact....

Thanks so much Cosetta for your input!  :-*
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline clarborough

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
  • Resident: No
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 10:05:32 PM »
Is their a simple way to tell because of course it is all In Turksih and looking at it I can''t tell. I hope my solicitor checked this out while going through the purchasing procedure for my second floor apartment!!
Thanks

Offline rat2

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 07:47:16 AM »
clarborough,

Yes, about a third of the way down your tapu there are three boxes. If either KAT Ä°RTÄ°FAKÄ° or DEVRE MÃœLK (legal terms) are ticked, you should get your solicitor''s advice. He should have found it during purchase, but if the apartments were under construction or, for example, the water supplies had not been divided it''s possible you don''t have the final tapu. Good luck.

r2

Offline clarborough

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
  • Resident: No
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 08:16:55 PM »
Thanks for that. I have checked neither of those are ticked but the first one is.

Offline molly

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »
Hi Kalkaners!

Just wondered what to do next! with the new tapu on house/land jobby!? before the end of 2009

In lay mans terms - idiot proof instructions (in other words) what do I need to do I have a tapu for our land or house? both maybe! and have had the property for three years or more approx.

Where do I go ?
Do I need lawyer?
Do I need translator?
Will it cost?
Is there any pitfalls?
Is any one else doing it yet?
Is it right?

I await a response.......

Offline alimone

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 05:24:31 PM »
I know this post started some time ago, however just wanted to post an update.

As we were a little concerned by this topic we made an appointment to see our solicitor when we were in Kalkan last week, especially as we only seemed to have one box ticked on the tapu and were unsure it was correct, we were told immediately that it was the first that the solicitor had heard about it, for those I talked to whilst I was there they already know this but for the others who are concerned I would suggest a quick phone call, e-mail or visit to your solicitor in Kalkan to confirm the details.

Offline butterfly

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »
Sorry, Alimone, I don''t quite understand what you are saying.  You said it was the first time your solicitor had heard of this.  Does that mean that there is no new rule or that your solicitor was ignorant of the new rule?  Clarification from you would be most appreciated.   

Offline alimone

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
When I contacted our solicitor with concerns that our Tapu may not be correct as per what I had read on the forum he informed me that our Tapu was correct and that I was the first person to bring this issue up with him, I sent him the link and he came back and said that he knew nothing about this change.

I am not sure myself whether he has just not heard or whether there is no new rule and as the post stated initially this could have been a rumour, but I added to this thread suggesting if anyone is concerned from what they have read that they also contact their solicitor to confirm for themselves. I don''t feel I can clarify on behalf of anyone else as each persons situation may be different.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Change of Name on Tapu

Started by kalkanbelle on Buying A Property & Real Estate

0 Replies
Last post September 17, 2014, 01:00:10 PM
by kalkanbelle
xx
Tapu in Islamlar?

Started by headroom on Buying A Property & Real Estate

4 Replies
Last post January 22, 2012, 02:18:48 PM
by headroom
xx
Tapu question

Started by Mike on Buying A Property & Real Estate

5 Replies
Last post May 17, 2016, 08:56:15 AM
by howmad
xx
Property registration & Tapu problems

Started by iluvkalkan on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post December 08, 2010, 06:08:36 PM
by Chucky

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal