Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: water bills 2015  (Read 4069 times)

Offline brian j p

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
water bills 2015
« on: February 10, 2015, 12:03:08 PM »
does anyone know  if arrangements are being made  to transfer existing  direct debits  to the new water supply company.  We arranged for the last bill to be paid in Kas  over the counter so to speak as arrangements were not in place   in Oct last year  to pay via direct debits .  i.e  in a similar fashion to what was arranged  with the new power company.    We were told the new water billing arrangements  would be in place early this year.   I am expecting a large bill at some point, probably very soon   ,  but hope they will allow direct debits for payments in the future

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12587.0

Offline Now retired

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
Re: water bills 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 12:49:08 PM »
This is my first post on this website, so here is a quick note to Brian and anyone else interested.
I managed to set up a direct debit with ASAT via my bank (Deniz bank) near the end of October 2014.
I already had the electricity bill set up as a direct debit.
The bank informs me by e-mail when a request for payment is made and how much the request is for.
So far I have not had a request for water as I turned off the supply when leaving the property last October after paying the last (first) bill in cash at the kiosk.
To add I have only received one electric bill request since October which was expected.

Offline DRBD

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 129
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 03:38:39 PM »
Our D/D was automatically transferred to the new water company ASAT,  by our bank Yapi Kredi, the meter seems now to be read on a regular basis.  We are given to understand that if the meter reading is very low they do not claim the amount from the bank but wait until it's a higher reading, this is for electricity bills also.  If you are expecting a bill would suggest you check your payment arrangements when able.

The electricity meters were not read for nearly 3 months for some reason or other,  they have only recently been read, payment for us & many others was 3rd of February.
Age & Treachery will overcome Youth & Skill

Offline brian j p

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »
DRBD & Soon Retired::   thanks for the  info,  good to hear direct debits  can now be set up   and or are transferred .  and that they are working successfully  .  My bank is Zirat ,    and from your combined  info I am going to presume I will be able to set up a direct debit   or the original  I had with  the old c0ompany will have been transferred,  so I will sort out when I am out  in April  . It is always good to hear when something has worked well  with other posters,  which is why I love this forum  :: PS  "Soon Retired"  is your username a giveaway    ha ha ,  hope so  as that is what I want to do  eventually ,  but 10 year still to go ! 

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »
I am with Deniz Bank and my D/D for the water was also transferred with no problem to ASAT as was the electric D/D - easy peasy - I had to do nothing (for a change!!).  The water bills seem to have 'caught up' now and reflecting true consumption and the electric bills as DRBD said have just been issued for Nov, Dec and Jan...!!  :)
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline MartynE

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 121
  • Living the Kalkan dream? Maybe...
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Secrets
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 05:42:12 PM »
We have also had no problem getting direct debits set up for water through our bank (IsBank).

Water bills have now just about caught up after the changeover, as Felicity said.

The only problem with our utilities is that our electric bills seem to be considerably higher than they were last year - probably because it's been so damn cold thus winter!!!

Offline baclava

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
    • Share Post
    • The Olive Grove
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 10:40:04 AM »
Just received an e-mail from Deniz bank informing me that a water bill will be paid on 13 Feb.

Offline Now retired

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 01:38:47 PM »
I have my apartment water bill with ASAT set up on direct debit and have no problems with it.
When I check the account online at ASAT website it shows that I do not owe anything.
There is a problem with the communal pool bill (which is not in my name, but I appear to be the one who pays it and collects from other adjoining apartment owners).
The problem I have is that checking the online ASAT billing, it shows outstanding bills that are unpaid even though I have a receipt from PTT proving that I have paid them.
Has anyone else had this issue please.
I see a visit to the Kalkan ASAT office looming in May.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Water Bills

Started by Tomcat on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post November 07, 2014, 02:42:15 PM
by Tomcat
xx
Water bills

Started by MartynE on General Discussion

19 Replies
Last post April 13, 2016, 07:01:22 PM
by littlelin
xx
water bills

Started by edisrag on General Discussion

16 Replies
Last post March 15, 2010, 10:13:42 AM
by Begonvil
xx
ELECTRIC & WATER BILLS

Started by Dillon on General Discussion

14 Replies
Last post July 19, 2012, 08:34:44 PM
by emma

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Kalkan

Views: 2982
By: tramline
Our view....