Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Birthday Celebration in Mussakka last night  (Read 2102 times)

Offline chrissy1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 36
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Birthday Celebration in Mussakka last night
« on: July 04, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »
Said I would post from another threat about our friends birthday in Mussakka last night and all I can say is WOW they sure did her proud, we arrived to a table with a cascade of pink balloons above it which looked lovely and we were treat like kings and queens. Even though the restaurant was almost full to capacity the boys never stopped serving our table along with all the others and nothing was too much trouble. The food was absolutely amazing for all 11 of us and at least 6 had steaks which were all cooked to perfection even though several different grades of cooking were required. After the beautiful food as usual they made a big fuss with the fireworks on the street and inside and brought the most gorgeous chocolate birthday cake which was cut up by the boys and served.  I can tell you the bill was very very resaonable too considering the food and drinks we all had, I can truly truly recommend it here not just for a birthday but they sure know how to look after you if it is a celebration - MAGNIFICENT

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11271.0

Offline Irene

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 26
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Re: Birthday Celebration in Mussakka last night
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »
Glad you had such a wonderful time -  it is my all time favourite in Kalkan, or anywhere else for that matter!

Offline clara 50

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
Sounds like a celebration to remember, wonderful.  ;D

Offline Ed

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »
Hi Chrissy,

Thanks for letting us know how it went - can't wait to go now :)

Offline suzyq1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 09:44:06 PM »
Hi Chrissy

Sounds like they did you proud. Our first visit in August and can't wait!
We too have a couple of celebrations whilst there so will definitely try and book Mussakka! Did you ask them to do a cake or was that a surprise?

Based on your other meals out, have you any suggestions for our first night? Was thinking of maybe Gourmet? We don't arrive till the early hours of a saturday so I'm thinking I may need to book in advance as there will be 8 of us?

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and please, please if you have time, more reports please. We need them!!

Suzyq1

Offline chrissy1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 36
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 05:20:04 AM »
Hi Ed you will have a great time and they will look after you so well I can vouch for that. Suziq1 we told them it was a birthday and supplied a banner but they did the rest, I have to say though we know them pretty well in there as we are regular customers but I think they do the same for every one re the cake and fireworks (its good PR and publicity) As for the cake they just produced it but again if its a big table I think they do it for all and we weren't charged for it either. Well all I can say is Gourmet is always our 1st night choice and we have been about 4 times this trip with another visit on Saturday - try the "who let the chickens out" its delicious as is all the food it has the best chef in kalkan IMHO, they also have some eastern curry dishes on the menu this year I had the chicken tikka masala which was amazing (and i am not a curry lover). our other best restaurant this year is Kalamaki and I have to say whilst some seem to be struggling for customers these thre  restaurants are just about packed out every night so if you want a nice table and there are a few of you its advisable to book early.We only have 3 nights left and are already booked at all 3 restaurants and then can't wait to be back in September and do it all again. :)

Offline suzyq1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 10:11:09 PM »
Thanks Chrissy1, I'm getting hungry just thinking about all that lovely food!

Hope you enjoy your last couple of days. Must be lovely feeling knowing that you are going back in September?

Suzyq1

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Mussakka's 4th Birthday

Started by Pompeyalbie on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

4 Replies
Last post June 07, 2012, 09:59:47 PM
by Athena
xx
30th Anniversary celebration in Kalkan

Started by JACQUIVIVA on Holiday Reports and Reviews

1 Replies
Last post August 28, 2008, 05:57:21 PM
by fidimax
xx
Mussakka

Started by Roxie on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

20 Replies
Last post April 29, 2009, 03:30:20 PM
by PaulnSue
xx
Mussakka Restaurant

Started by mitch on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

2 Replies
Last post February 08, 2009, 04:32:08 PM
by Charlie

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal