Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: hi everyone  (Read 1693 times)

Offline killerklown

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
hi everyone
« on: May 31, 2012, 10:08:31 PM »
after years of holidaying in the greek islands, we have decided to try turkey for the first time, we like a more laid back resort with plenty of choices in the evening to eat. We have booked The happy hotel for september and was wondering if any members have stayed there

regards karl & Lisa

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=9532.0

Offline HolmfirthNicky

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 22
    • Share Post
Re: hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 05:12:32 PM »
Hi Karl and Lisa, can't help you with hotel question as we haven't stayed in that particular one but welcome to the forum and i'm sure someone will come along and help you.
Nicky

Offline kalkan kitty

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 04:30:28 PM »
I stayed at the Happy Hotel last year and will be staying with them next Monday.  I've no complaints at all.  I've been coming to Kalkan for more than 12 years now and never stayed out of town and it definately made a change.  New cafes and restaurants to try out, i found it easy walking into town and out of town day time.  At night i used a taxi, just because i was lazy. 

I had a double room all to myself, bathroom with hairdryer, walk-in shower, pool towels (first time i've  experienced that) so less to take this year.  A big pool and a great view over Kalamar Bay. 

Breakfast was good, and it wasn't until the last day i found out that eggs (cooked how you like) werent even extra, they were all in the B & B price!!  Plus pancakes with choc sauce  ;D

Any queries you have you can PM me.

Cheers

Offline killerklown

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 05:19:46 PM »
thanks for that, hope you have a great time.

karl

Offline popps

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 06:11:03 PM »
Hi,

i've stayed at the Happy twice. It's a great, relaxing place to unwind. The pool is semi-olympic size and the views are to die for. The staff are fantastic and the facilities - pool, table tennis etc. are all free. A bit out of town - usually a 25 minute walk but no big hills, but if you don't fancy this there's a courtesy bus to and from Kalkan. If you need any further info just PM and I'll be pleased to help. Enjoy your hols!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Harbour

Views: 2695
By: LancashireLass
XXL :-o