Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ecosense Units  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Wendy

• Versatile Villa Asfiya
  • EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
  • If you are lucky you can visit our villa!
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Holidays
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Ecosense Units
« on: April 30, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
Econsense - http://www.ecosense.uk.com/index.php

1. I thought I read on here that someone in Kalkan supplied these units. If so who and where are they?
2. If you have them fitted have you had any feedback off clients?
3. Which units do you recommend the 2000 or the 4000?
4. I can't make up my mind whether to get one for each unit or just have them for the bedrooms. Any thoughts?

I know this has been discussed before but that was over a year ago and the threads said to start a new one.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=9350.0

Offline headroom

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 24
  • Everyone smiles in the same language
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
Re: Ecosense Units
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 08:28:30 PM »
Tried both and neither worked as I'd hoped, they are a great idea in theory but in practice, not sure. I just thought they needed a bit more refinement, maybe others have had a better experience?
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Offline onelove

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 108
    • Share Post
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 08:54:16 PM »
Just had them fitted, still trying to set them up, no joy as yet will keep you posted  ???
Latest weather report...... Large outbreaks of Efes followed by intermitent spells of vodka and tonic ;-))
www.kalamardream.com

Offline Wendy

• Versatile Villa Asfiya
  • EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
  • If you are lucky you can visit our villa!
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Holidays
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:11:50 PM »
Thank you both, it will be interesting to see what happens. Did you buy them in the UK or Kalkan? We go out on 21st May and I was going to order some for then.

Offline headroom

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • Everyone smiles in the same language
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 09:24:27 PM »
Thank you both, it will be interesting to see what happens. Did you buy them in the UK or Kalkan? We go out on 21st May and I was going to order some for then.

I bought them in the UK but guess they are all the same. They're made in China probably marketed by numerous companies.

Offline hobbo

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 78
    • Share Post
    • Villa Zeytin Koru
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 10:42:34 PM »
I have 5 of the Mk1 4000 units, they seem to work and no one has complained, however they were difficult to setup (instructions had many mistakes!) the MK2 version as fitted in 'onelove's place are on paper a better unit however again the instructions let them down! (I spent a few hrs with Onelove trying to get them setup a few weeks ago but obviously failed!) it should be a fantastic product and once setup should pay for it's self within a few months but until the company gets it's act together and writes an installation guide that does not have fundamental errors in it it is difficult to recommend.
They did have an agent (platinum estates on the Kalamar rd) but not sure if they are still operating, one of the owners of the company has a villa in Kalkan.

Come on Ecosense get the instructions sorted, I'm willing to help!!
I have a very responsible position...
When anything goes wrong I’m responsible!!

www.villa-in-kalkan.co.uk www.gyrapix.co.uk

Offline Ecosense

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 12:38:59 PM »
I have read with interest the varies comments relating to Ecosense A/C controllers, so as the inventor and manufacturer I would be happy to respond to any question or concerns you may have relating to my products.

Hobby; Instructions are always subject to interpretation, I have taken on board your comments and will endeavour to improve our communication skills.

Headroom; You are correct in as much as the production is based in China, however the technology was developed in the UK and Japan. Our products are available either directly on line www.ecosense.uk.com, or via appointed Ecosense agents.   

Wendy; Should you wish to try our products, if you are not 100% satisfied with their performance then we offer a full refund.

Onelove; Please contact me on 07775 893956 and I will try to talk you through the set up procedure

I wish you all a successful season

Ecosense

Offline Bdancer

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
Ecosense - can you confirm that we do not have to purchase them via "platimum" if we decided to use them for Kalkan
Isis

Offline Cajaran

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 25
    • Share Post
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 05:26:27 PM »
We bought 4 x 4000 sensors in the UK and brought them out with us to Kalkan last week.  The first one took most of the afternoon to set up, etc, etc, but then once figured out the other three were fitted in one morning !!!  We did an online chat through Ecosense UK and Steve rang us back in Kalkan - but by then we had figured the set up problem ourselves.  He is very helpful and responds as soon as to emails, etc.  So although a little difficult to set up at first we persevered and they all seem to be working fine.

They do sell them at Platinum on Kalamar Road but they are the older battery models.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Ecosense air conditioning units

Started by AnnieP on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post March 15, 2011, 01:47:24 PM
by AnnieP
xx
Help! Anyone with Ecosense 2000 units?

Started by MartynE on General Discussion

8 Replies
Last post May 16, 2013, 04:12:26 PM
by MartynE
xx
Power surges in Kalkan - Ecosense units

Started by Christina on Living In Kalkan

1 Replies
Last post August 31, 2016, 11:38:55 AM
by M n M
question
New Units

Started by pw on General Discussion

4 Replies
Last post January 27, 2017, 05:58:42 AM
by Blue Lizard

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Aubergine

Views: 4149
By: irfan
Diner for two