Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Importance of ID  (Read 1019 times)

Offline spinal tap

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
Importance of ID
« on: October 06, 2011, 01:56:10 PM »
Thought I would just mention an incident that happened at Yali supermarket this morning. An elderly English man was found lying at the till this morning.  I am a resident and luckily have Dr Cem's number, I called him and he arranged for an ambulance to come up and pick the man up.  At the time with the help of an English man we got him comfortable but could not find any ID on the man apart from some villa/apartment keys with no name on them, the ambulance crew took him to the medical centre, they did say they would inform the jandarma.  I sincerely hope he is ok, but initially what we could find he had no formal ID on him. 

Just thought I would put this on that is so important to have some form of ID on you.  Everyone involved were great, Yali supermarket, Dr Cem and ambulance crew and I hope gentleman involved is ok.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8659.0

Offline Mrs Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 13
    • Share Post
Re: Importance of ID
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »
Thanks for this useful information. It really is a good point to make. Lets hope he's ok.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Mrs A at Adem's

Views: 3193
By: antler
Ilyada Restaurant