Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Villa Merkez  (Read 2707 times)

Offline clara 50

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Villa Merkez
« on: July 26, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »
Hi! Just enquiring whether anyone has stayed at the three bedroom villa Merkez about eight minutes walk up the Kalamar road. The villa looks very nice and the owners have been very helpful but it's always good to hear from someone that has actually stayed there too. Just wondering how easy it is to access the villa as it seems to have quite a few steps to get down to it and not too sure whereabouts on the Kalamar road it is and how far up the hill it would actually be as we usually stay at the bottom by the Chinese and we can't acually place where this property is. Apparently it also doesn't have a sea view, interested to know what sort of view it actually has, maybe a mountain view, which would be quite acceptable too. Not really too concerned about the view as we have to book a different villa for the second week and having stayed there many times before we know that has a stunning view of the harbour so we wouldn't be without a sea view for the two weeks although of course that breathtaking view is all part of the holiday. If anyone has stayed at Villa Merkez or know of it's whereabouts on the Kalamar road it would be great to here from you. Many thanks!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8237.0

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Villa Merkez
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 05:17:42 PM »
do you have a link to it?maybe someone can identify it from pictures?
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline caradog

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 23
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 07:32:12 PM »
I think you will find that most owners are more than helpful in providing the exact location, of their property, what views it has and any other useful information.

Offline clara 50

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 10:58:58 AM »
Hi Blue Lizard the link is Owners Direct TK2223 but as you can see the photos only show the outside of the villa and nothing of the surrounding area. I know the Kalamar road area very well but can't decipher where this actually is as the owner said that it faces the mountains rather than the sea. Maybe someone could recognise the villa by the photo if they stay in the same area. Thanks Caradog, the owner has been very helpful and I have contacted her again for more details, but of course it is good to have more than one opinion. We'll probably book the villa anyway as it looks very nice and the price is very competitive for September. Thanks to you both!!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Merkez

Started by Wilki1961 on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post March 30, 2022, 03:21:46 PM
by BeyazGül Apt.
xx
Where is Merkez bar

Started by billmccan on General Discussion

4 Replies
Last post September 22, 2011, 10:56:07 AM
by samson
xx
Merkez Apartments

Started by Lougie on Accommodation and Hotels

4 Replies
Last post July 25, 2009, 11:54:39 PM
by foreverkalkan
xx
Cafe Merkez

Started by clara 50 on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

2 Replies
Last post August 26, 2011, 11:00:33 AM
by clara 50

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Yum

Views: 2957
By: misty
Harbour