Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: How long before Cuddle Class to Kalkan??  (Read 2161 times)

Offline antler

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 48
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
How long before Cuddle Class to Kalkan??
« on: October 20, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »
           Airline launches new 'cuddle class' seatsBy Paul Johnston      An airline in New Zealand is introducing new 'cuddle class' seats on long-haul flights.   
From next April, passengers on Air New Zealand can travel in the   new 'Skycouch' seats which consist of three economy class seats in a row   that can be turned into a couch.   
Two people travelling together can buy the middle seat for half   the price of a regular seat and then fold up the armrests to give them   an area the width of a twin bed.   

Speaking about the new seats, Air New Zealand's Chief Executive   Rob Fyfe said: “For those who choose, the days of sitting in economy and   yearning to lie down and sleep are gone.   
“The dream is now a reality, one that you can even share with a travelling companion – just keep your clothes on.”   
Passengers with children can also use the extra space as a play area.   
The Skycouch seats will initially be available on flights from   Auckland to Los Angeles from April 2011 and experts estimate they will   cost around £1,271 less than business class.
*******************************************************************************************************

How would they test to see if I had my clothes on  - yank off the blanket?

Cheers

Antler

• [/t][/t]
    [/l][/l][/t]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=6596.0

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: How long before Cuddle Class to Kalkan??
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »
i think there is a more probable option that i recently read about being introduced....STANDING class!! you are strapped in upright with a seat belt etc due to safety but you remain stood standing all the way...... :o ...saying that some on the way to Dalaman spend it going back and forward to the Tuvalet anyways!! :laugh:

your way is better you could form long and meaningful friendships with total strangers!!
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 06:21:21 PM »
I just luuurrvvee those seats - I'd buy all three for me if I could :) 
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Kefgirl

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »
i think there is a more probable option that i recently read about being introduced....STANDING class!! you are strapped in upright with a seat belt etc due to safety but you remain stood standing all the way...... :o ...saying that some on the way to Dalaman spend it going back and forward to the Tuvalet anyways!! :laugh:

your way is better you could form long and meaningful friendships with total strangers!!

It was virtually IMPOSSIBLE to visit the tuvalet on our Monarch flight  :o
The cabin crew had some variety of cart in both aisles for 90% of the 4+ hours we were airborne, what with drinks, then snacks (WHY separately?) then meals, then tea/coffee (extra and payable from the meal ones) followed by duty free and then scratch cards etc etc  >:(  Thank God I have excellent sphincters! But there were folk going cross-eyed waiting to get in there!
I call the style of flying these days "Goat Class" All we are, are self loading freight really, and have to endure all the increased security because of the worry of terrorism. (I don't object to that, of course, safety comes first) But the joy of flying is lost now.
Did anyone see the pics of the interior of the new Emirates A380?  WOW! That's how I'd LOVE to fly!   :D
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Beginners/rusty Art Class and a beginners Yoga class in Kalkan for August?

Started by LadyAli on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

0 Replies
Last post April 21, 2012, 11:45:47 AM
by LadyAli
xx
Pilates class

Started by baclava on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

1 Replies
Last post May 18, 2017, 04:39:58 PM
by baclava
xx
How Long Until You Are In Kalkan?

Started by Enjoy Kalkan on General Discussion

73 Replies
Last post April 07, 2012, 03:31:32 PM
by lara
xx
Long weekend in Kalkan; is it possible?

Started by ShazzaA on General Discussion

23 Replies
Last post June 01, 2009, 11:53:25 PM
by BarbH

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal