Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HOTEL ALLEGRA  (Read 2442 times)

Offline AMY-WARD

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
HOTEL ALLEGRA
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:15:37 AM »
Hey guys, My boyfriend and I are going to Kalkan for the first time. Ive been to other places near by before but my boyfriend hasnt been to Turkey before. Just wondered if anyone else had been to this hotel before?

Aimz x

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5682.0

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
Re: HOTEL ALLEGRA
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »
We often stay just along from this hotel in Komurluk. It's only small but it appears to have a lovely view - about a 10-15 minute flat walk (after the initial hill to get you up to Kas Road :) ) into the old town
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline alisonh

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 08:27:03 PM »
Needed a hotel for our final night in Kalkan last week and booked the Allegra.  What a wonderful little hotel with stunning sea views from all rooms and the lovely infinity pool area.  We were welcomed by the owner Christine (very friendly and always on hand if you need advice) and a charming turkish couple who help look after the place - it was spotless. Tables were set out around the pool area for a delicious buffet style breakfast (pots of tea or coffee served by Christine) and it was so peaceful with a lovely relaxed atmosphere.

Watched a beautiful sunset on Thursday evening from there (will post a couple of pics on the gallery) and lazed around the pool gazing out to sea all day Friday before our flight home.  Can highly recommend.

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 06:17:51 PM »
alisonh, thanks for the post. It's good to know a place that takes bookings for a single night, always useful :)

Offline alisonh

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 07:26:49 PM »
I agree Kalkan4eva, we booked the hotel through booking.com who seem to have quite a good selection of hotels in Kalkan taking bookings just for one night.  We had to be out of our apartment on Thursday but when booking our flights found they were about £75 each more expensive to return on Thursday than on Friday.  Easy decision really, extra night in Kalkan and still quids in! 

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 09:53:48 PM »
a definite no-brainer :)  Will try booking.com, sounds like a useful website. We've booked our accomodation for next year, but not our flights yet, so we might need a hotel for one night ourselves

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Matterhorn

Views: 3541
By: blondie
harbour