Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hiking  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Velia

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
Hiking
« on: February 25, 2010, 07:07:03 AM »
Hello, This is my first post - thanks for all who contribute for the useful stuff. I will be spending time in Kalkan in the second week in May and September and would like to get in touch with any hikers out there who could give me some info on walks and hikes along the Lycial Way, around Kalkan and beyond. Thanks, Velia

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5074.0

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Hiking
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:53:59 AM »
Sounds like you need to speak to   M n M who posts on here with various walk details....go into search at the top of the page and type in   "walks"..should give you a little taster ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Kalkan regular

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 80
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Hiking
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:35:46 AM »
If you send M&M a personal message they will be able to tell you if it is likely that there will be any organised walks when you are there. I doubt that there will be walks organised in September as it is still a bit hot, not sure about May. Guests staying in our apartment have walked with their group in the last 2 weeks of October and thought it was the highlight of their holiday.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

The Chefs

Views: 3746
By: jinfizzz
Olive Knot disease