Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Most Haunted .  (Read 1297 times)

Offline fidimax

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 6
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Most Haunted .
« on: January 09, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »
Do we have any Most Haunted fans on EK.
Got tickets for the live starting t/night,but cant get to n/fork for monday night,gutted,first time in 5 years I have got tickets for a live show,I will have to settle for watching the show on Living. :( >:D

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4923.0
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 07:43:11 PM by fidimax »
EFES TIME AGAIN !

Offline JayneyG

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Most Haunted .
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 08:55:42 PM »
After watching practically all the Most Haunted programmes on tv we were in the audience on Halloween night.  It was the one in Morecambe in the old theatre and we had really good seats.
We really enjoyed the evening, and it was very interesting seeing what goes on when they are filming a live tv programme, but the only disappointing thing was that it was just not at all scary.  I didnt want to be too scared but a little bit would have been fun.
The best bit was the audience warm up that Karl did before the show went out.  He was hilariously funny, and very very rude. 

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Most Haunted .
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »
I didn't believe in ghosts till i saw Alistair Darling...now i know they exist :o :angel:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 11:28:25 PM by blue lizard »
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal