Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1184 times)

Offline dancing ninja

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 15
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Hi everyone
« on: August 06, 2009, 07:22:51 PM »
Hi, Just thought i'd say hello to everyone. This is a great website that i have just found and am going to be in kalkan on monday.I have found it ever so helpful reading all the posts sent by the colourful EK members. Iam also looking forward to my first efes.           

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4053.0

Offline clara48

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »
Hi there! I agree, this site is fantastic everyone is so willing to give help and advise very often with a sprinkling of good humour thrown in for good measure. As a first time visitor to Kalkan or indeed Turkey last year I found this site and it's friendly members invaluable. Put my mind at rest on many things and saved us a lot of hassle to boot. Going for the second time this year in ten days so it'll be our third time in total and even now I still find something I need advise on and I'm never disappointed. Even if you don't need to ask a question it's great to share experiences, you soon get to know the characters on here, and yes you all know who you are! As for the ice cold Efes in the sun, once tasted never forgotten, just ask my Hubby. Well have a fantastic time we'll be there the following Monday you never know our paths may cross, stranger things have happened. Keep using the site it's well worth the time and effort and when you're feeling blue in the Winter you can come on here and get your Kalkan fix along with all us other Kalkan addicts. Have a fab time, save some Efes for us. Cheers!!

Offline Chucky

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 16
  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive!!
    • Share Post
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »
Thank you both for your comments, glad we could be of help

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal