Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Waiting for tickets  (Read 2034 times)

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
Waiting for tickets
« on: June 19, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »
We are due to fly out next Monday 29th June and still no tickets. Apparently they are due to arrive 7-10 days before departure. Can''t help but worry as the flight number we''ve been given doesn''t show up on the airports web site and already know of someone who when they eventually got their tickets the time had changed by over 12 hours. This, if it happens to us, will have a knock on effect for our transfer, airport car parking and accommodation. Simply can''t understand why when we''ve booked almost a year in advance we still don''t have tickets with just over a week to go.
Ah well just need to wait until Monday to find out as if we don''t have tickets by then the company will eventually deal with us ::)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3714.0

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 102
    • Share Post
Re: Waiting for tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 09:44:30 PM »
Don''t panic too much we also booked flights a year in advance tickets didn''t arrive and we had to pick them up at the airport...everything was fine..... 

Offline DRBD

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 129
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:04:31 AM »
It does seem to be a bit of a problem at this time of year with the receiving of tickets, perhaps things just get too busy & of course as with everywhere these days, not so many staff to deal.  Re the flight details, this could be that its possibly a charter flight.

I think last year there were forum members with a similar concern. Sure all will be fine & you will be able to chill soon.

We book also 12 months or more in adavance but go at the quieter times and never seem to have a problem.   
Age & Treachery will overcome Youth & Skill

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:34:48 AM »
Thanks for the reassurance folks :) I decided to google the flight number, it''s a British Midland flight and lo and behold it states that it is a flight which leaves from Manchester, a bit of a problem as we''re booked from Glasgow  :o
Phoned them again and this time they did check for me and have assured me that the flight is definitely from Glasgow.
They assured me that tickets would be e-mailed within the next few days so suppose I need to just trust that everything will be in order when they do eventually arrive.
A bit of a mess and never had any trouble before so here''s hoping..............

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Tickets have come!!!!!!

Started by HolmfirthNicky on General Discussion

8 Replies
Last post May 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM
by Babs
xx
Parking Tickets

Started by poppy on Flights and Travel

7 Replies
Last post August 03, 2008, 09:52:30 PM
by Roger
xx
Onur tickets

Started by kalkan4eva on Flights and Travel

13 Replies
Last post May 22, 2009, 08:34:39 AM
by DRBD
xx
Tickets for sale!!!!

Started by Amndwr on Flights and Travel

0 Replies
Last post May 07, 2008, 12:12:50 AM
by Amndwr

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

village Life

Views: 3498
By: blondie

Views: 3717