Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1201 times)

Offline shining-one

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Hi everyone
« on: March 07, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »
I have been enjoying Enjoy Kalkan for about a month now. Many thanks to all those who make it so interesting.

My husband and myself are coming to Kalkan for the first time for two weeks at the end of August. All or one of my teenagers may come too but I rather hope they don''t come until at least the second week!

I live in Sheffield and have two dogs: a German Shepherd who is 11 years old and a Chihuahua who is 2. Dogs are much easier than teenagers they don''t answer back!

Can''t wait to come to Kalkan.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3030.0

Offline oldie-girl

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • happier when the sun shines
    • Share Post
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:33:36 AM »
Nice to meet you Shining One! My teenager became a decent human being as he reached 20 and he was 21 in Feb - now he gives me hugs and makes me cups of tea and we can actually have sensible discussions about life. I welcome this transformation and it is really interesting to get to know this new adult! I love dogs but live in a silly-small flat so no chance at the moment. Hope you have a blissful time in August.

Offline Brooksie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:46:44 AM »
Hi shining-one and welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about dogs and teenagers. I''m thinking of selling my 18 year old son for scientific experiments, maybe they can figure him out coz he baffles me. ;D
Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Brooksie.loves.Efes

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Spot your villa

Views: 4747
By: Babadag
EK 70s Night