Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: just a quickie  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Toni

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
just a quickie
« on: July 07, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »
Hi all,
I was wondering, Is the blue Lagoon beach far from Kalkan? and is it worth going there?  Can you get a pint of Cider in Kalkan? This does`nt mean I`m an alcoholic. Its the only alcohol I`m allowed to drink. I,ve read alot about the places to visit, etc in the site, and it all looks good. I fancy abit of snorkelling. Would you reccommend any places to learn?  . Toni.....

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1921.0

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
Re: just a quickie
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 10:02:26 PM »
Hi Toni - cider will be difficult to come by - I believe we have debated this subject - try a search and that should come up with something!!

Blue Lagoon at Olu Deniz - is in my opinion vastly overrated and not worth the visit other than for the parascending..!!  It looks lovely from the air - but that is where it stops.!!  The beach is crowded and the sand rough and when you are actually on the beach it is not that nice..!  Also the sea front is verging on the brit tacky (IMHO).  Personally I think it is not worth the drive when you have beautiful Patara beach on your doorstep - 18km of soft lovely sand, pretty deserted and leaps and bounds better than Oul Deniz -however please bear in mind - that is my personal opinion and I''m sure others will have a different view..!!   ;) ;D
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline bluefudge11

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
I totally agree with Felicity on this one, We went there last year -totally overrated. What did it for me was the tacky bars selling jugs of Sangria. But everyone to there own

Offline SarahS

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
  • Take pictures and make memories!
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »
My parents managed to get a bottle of apple cider in Moonlight I think.

Offline Toni

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »
 Thanks for that folks. I`ll give the blue lagoon a miss then and spend my time at moonlight. That sounds like a 60`s B-movie or something worse.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal