Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Oz Adana Expands  (Read 2002 times)

Offline kevincat99

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 39
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Oz Adana Expands
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:43:44 AM »
Hi
One of Kalkan''s best value food eateries has just expanded. The Oz Adana just round the corners from Teskos has just opened a roof terrace in addition to the usual place on the roadside. The stairs to it are in the small alleyway next to the front of the restaurant. They will still sell the same good value pides, grills and casseroles with the excellent "free" starters; although whether the kitchens or the waiter''s legs running up all the stairs will cope is to be seen :o
This is not an advert as I am a full-time Kalkan resident and eat there at least twice a week and smaller places like this do need support as some visitors seem to avoid the smaller "Turkish looking" places in Kalkan

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1524.0

Offline slodge

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Oz Adana Expands
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:01:25 AM »
Looking forward to trying them in august but cant get my head round where they are.  I know where Breeze and sofra are - can you give me idiot proof directions from either of them?

Offline Shirley Burley

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 07:45:03 AM »
I am also a big fan of Oz Adana but cannot forgive them for getting rid of their rustic tables and chairs and replacing them with lime green plastic ones!!!

Slodge, if you stand at Breeze and look across the market road (dual carriage way) you will see Kaya restaurant ahead of you, and Tesko supermarket (the old Sevil) across to your right.  There is a hill running up between the two, and Oz Adana is the first restaurant on that hill.  If it helps, it is directly opposite the entrance to Dr Cem''s Tuana surgery.  You will have trouble missing it now due to the luminous chairs ;)

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 07:46:04 AM »
I too will be going there and Extinct next door!

OK -Slodge - idiot proof directions..!!  If you know where Breeze is on the roundabout - then you know where the TESKO supermarket is - formerly called SEVILS.  Stand directly in front of it facing it, and to the left hand side is a small street going up hill slightly - you can literally see OZ Adana and Extinct they are just a couple of shops up this little street on the left hand side...I hope that helps!

Cheers!
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 07:47:08 AM »
Sorry - my response posted at same time as Shirley Burleys!  :o

Offline slodge

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 08:01:48 AM »
Hopefully will find it this year then as i also know where Kaya is.  Had a brilliant time at Kaya last year for my sons 13th birthday.  He was shown lots & lots of card tricks and then bought in a cake and set up fireworks in the street for him.  Can definitley recommend it.  The food was also excellent - i remember having one of their fish dishes which was abolutly delicious.

Offline Mrs B

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »
I must admit we haven''t really ventured that way to eat out, only to go to the supermarket or go for a walk.
As we stay at Begonvill appartments, we tend to walk straight down into the town in the evening.
After reading lots of recomendations we have made it a priority to try out Oz Adana and Extinct and venture more towards the Kalamar Rd this year...looking forward to it.  :D

Offline Kim

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 09:43:29 AM »
Well I think I might give it a try this weekend!  >:D Off in the morning, so looking forward to the 1st glimpse of the bay as we round the bend and our first G n T on the terrace!  Looking forward to seeing some of the EK members for the meet up while we are there. 

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

cheesy
Oz Adana and the fan

Started by Amndwr on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

5 Replies
Last post August 22, 2010, 09:06:02 PM
by Amndwr
xx
Oz Adana

Started by kalkan4eva on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

6 Replies
Last post June 05, 2012, 11:33:25 PM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Meydan Adana

Started by Tatilde on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

15 Replies
Last post June 20, 2012, 08:23:42 AM
by Skunk
xx
meydan adana

Started by HEATH on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

6 Replies
Last post November 04, 2008, 08:41:14 PM
by Em1

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal