Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New users  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Shaz4John

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
New users
« on: April 03, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »
Just a short note to say hello to all. What a terrific site. We have enjoyed exploring most topics, but particularly enjoyed Buster''s Blog.

We visited Kalkan very briefly last summer on an organised tour around the Kas area, and immediately fell in love with the views and pretty town/village. We normally holiday around the Olu Deniz/Hisaronu area, but thought we would have a change.

We are arriving on 08/09/2008 for 11 days---can''t wait. It is just me and ''er indoors(John and Sharon) this time, our four kids think it is seriously uncool to holiday with parents now!!!! Suits me, less to pay for, more EFES for me.

We are staying at the Hotel Kelebek(I think) I am at work so can''t check the paperwork. Anyone know it????

We would love to retire to Turkey one day, but it won''t be for some time yet....got to get rid of the kids first.

Will post again soon.

Ta Ta for now

John and Shazza

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1321.0

Offline yarmites

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
Re: New users
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »
Hi, we stayed at the Kelebek last year and the year before; staying there again in September.   The family who own it very friendly and helpful, good cooking and a great BBQ.  Wonderful view of the bay from the breakfast terrace.  So - see you at the Kelebek in September!  :)

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »
Welcome Shaz4 john - great name..!1   ;D  I wonder what your names are...!!  :o  Anyway - anything else you want to know - simply shout and have a lovely time again in kalkan!!
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline itstime

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 46
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »
I think that Fecility was being ironic and humorous. Just my opinion though but I enjoy a bit of humour.

Offline Derya

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 08:06:58 PM »
The Kelebek is a great, family run hotel, you cant fail to enjoy it.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal