Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Swimmingpool and ionisation  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Rosire

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Swimmingpool and ionisation
« on: March 31, 2008, 06:10:35 PM »
We have a beautifull apartment in Kizla Kalkan. There is a nice swimmingpool at he apartment. Like the most of you know , a necessary tool in summer. We are using chemicals to keep the pool in a good condition. But we don''t like to do that with chemicals. Does anyone know or it is possible to buy an ionisator and/or ozonisator in Turkey. Does anyone have experiences with a company who can install that or experience with ionisers or ozonisators in Swimmingpools. I am waiting for your response.
Till 12 days to go before we are going to Kalkan again. We can''t wait

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1298.0

Offline Christine Kalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Swimmingpool and ionisation
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »
we have used them in some of the pools that welook after and they are quite effective. Thers a guy called Rod Rea who sells them. He has just opened an office in the old town. Its an estate agents and I think its called Beyhan Properties. They coost about 200ytl last year and did seriously reduce the amount of chemicals needed for the pools

Offline Cosetta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 54
    • Share Post
    • Villa Incantata
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: Swimmingpool and ionisation
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:50:35 AM »
We have the product that Rod sells.  It is not an ionizator in the sense that you are asking about.  The product Rod sells -- which is effective using only low levels of chemicals -- distributes copper ions in the water.  These prevent the growth of algae.

You can buy in Istanbul (and have it shipped) an ozonisator but they are very expensive.  I looked into this 2 years ago and it was around $2,500 - 3,000 (USD).  The website is santem.com   They sell only pool supplies.  If you write to them in English, they will reply.
Villa Incantata - http://kalkan-turkey.com

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal