Author Topic: Swimmingpool and ionisation  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Rosire

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Swimmingpool and ionisation
« on: March 31, 2008, 06:10:35 PM »
We have a beautifull apartment in Kizla Kalkan. There is a nice swimmingpool at he apartment. Like the most of you know , a necessary tool in summer. We are using chemicals to keep the pool in a good condition. But we don''t like to do that with chemicals. Does anyone know or it is possible to buy an ionisator and/or ozonisator in Turkey. Does anyone have experiences with a company who can install that or experience with ionisers or ozonisators in Swimmingpools. I am waiting for your response.
Till 12 days to go before we are going to Kalkan again. We can''t wait

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1298.0

Offline Christine Kalkan

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Re: Swimmingpool and ionisation
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »
we have used them in some of the pools that welook after and they are quite effective. Thers a guy called Rod Rea who sells them. He has just opened an office in the old town. Its an estate agents and I think its called Beyhan Properties. They coost about 200ytl last year and did seriously reduce the amount of chemicals needed for the pools

Offline Cosetta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 54
    • Share Post
    • Villa Incantata
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: Swimmingpool and ionisation
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:50:35 AM »
We have the product that Rod sells.  It is not an ionizator in the sense that you are asking about.  The product Rod sells -- which is effective using only low levels of chemicals -- distributes copper ions in the water.  These prevent the growth of algae.

You can buy in Istanbul (and have it shipped) an ozonisator but they are very expensive.  I looked into this 2 years ago and it was around $2,500 - 3,000 (USD).  The website is santem.com   They sell only pool supplies.  If you write to them in English, they will reply.
Villa Incantata - http://kalkan-turkey.com

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal