Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: please be gentle with me!! I'm brand new..  (Read 2185 times)

Offline jamie

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
please be gentle with me!! I'm brand new..
« on: March 22, 2008, 01:20:38 PM »
good afternoon everybody, just signed up to this great site, witch is very helpful, and i must admit reading your posts & replies you all seem great people and genuinely eager to give good advice, (witch i find in this day & age very nice indeed) anyway,  I''m 41, married (to a good un) 3 kids 19,16,15, and 2 staffies, we have been to turkey once before in 2004, we stayed at icmeler ?, well mmmmm!!!!!!  at least it was nice and hot. vowed not to go back to turkey, until six months ago we came across kalkan on the net, it looks and reads lovely, so we have a villa from July 10 to 20, 08. our eldest is not coming, so its just the 4 of us, can''t Wait??? is it really as nice as it seems!!! thanks very much jamie... p.s i have a few questions coming.....

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1266.0

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
Re: please be gentle with me!! I'm brand new..
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »
Hey jamie - a big welcome to you - and so glad that you discovered us and kalkan and all I can say is - is that Kalkan is HEAPS better than Icmeler..!!  You will be bitten by the kalkan bug - just like the rest of us - I''m sure...and just fire your questions at us when you are ready!   :)  BTW where is the villa that you are staying in - we can then tell you how far it is into town and whether your kids will be able to walk back at ungodly hours of the morning (in complete safety) from the Yacht Point Bar which is where my teenage kids love to hang out..!!!

Cheers!
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline Lorretta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: please be gentle with me!! I'm brand new..
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »
Hi Jamie and welcome to Enjoy Kalkan.
yes Kalkan really is as lovely as it seems. If you want a super friendly, chilled out resort with loads of fabulous restaurants and beautiful scenery then Kalkan is the place for you. Although Kalkan relies heavily on tourism it is not an over the top touristy place like many other parts of Turkey. I can''t comment on Icmeler as I haven''t been there but I did have the misfortune to go to Marmaris once. It really wasn''t my cup of tea.
I am sure you will have a lovely holiday.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

recycled
A gentle jog

Started by malcolm on General Discussion

10 Replies
Last post May 26, 2009, 02:09:14 PM
by DawnT
clip
Brand New Airphone 4 (Black)

Started by lordwizlon on Classifieds - Available

3 Replies
Last post October 22, 2012, 11:09:36 AM
by Denners
xx
Brand new 7" Android tablet for sale

Started by Cosetta on Classifieds - Available

0 Replies
Last post October 13, 2014, 11:10:28 AM
by Cosetta

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal