Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 2195 times)

Offline AJ

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Hi all
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:26:40 PM »
Lol, after reading some of the forum and choosing our avatar (pic depicts how we feel in England). Looking forward to visiting Kalkan for 2 weeks for the first time next week.  We have been to Turkey (Olu Deniz and Ovacik 4 times before). Hubbies mission is to find good food, couple sherberts and good company ( :o)  My mission is same but enjoy the challenge of learning odd phrases and abit of culture thrown in for good luck ...   

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12302.0

Offline clara 50

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:20:15 PM »
You've picked the right place if you want those things. Sure you'll love it, like the rest of us Kalkan addicts.

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 05:14:45 PM »
Hi AJ and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll love Kalkan just as we do. Feel free to ask any questions etc. before you go and maybe we will bump into you as we fly out on Saturday morning for 17 days. Have a fab holiday.   8)

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 04:48:36 AM »
Yes welcome to the Forum AJ, I can guarantee you will have a wonderful time here, it is fabulous, and keep reading this Forum because you can learn a lot and it is so much fun reading about different things.  Someone normally can answer any queries or questions.  Have a wonderful holiday.  Bring your sun cream because it is boiling.   :D

Jayne

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 10:56:42 AM »
You've made a good choice.
If you get the chance to post whilst you are there please do - always good to hear the thoughts of first timers.if not, please let us know what you think when you get home. Enjoy!!!
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Haybo

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 73
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »
You will have a great time..... As the others have said, there is a wealth if knowledge available here, so don't be afraid to ask any questions. Just go with plenty of sun cream and stamina - the hills can feel brutal in the heat - plus elasticated trousers ....... Oh and bicarbonate of soda for if your hair goes green in the pool.....see my holiday report for more info!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal