Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Special Massage  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Alex_Rowland

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Special Massage
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »
Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a good place for a massage in Kalkan or Kas?
Its my mother's birthday while we are out there and I would like to treat her to massage.
Maybe an extra special one, like Villa Mahal which is done by the sea. If anyone has done this, was it worth the money?

Thanks

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11538.0

Offline Korderekid

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 22
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Re: Special Massage
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 04:06:50 PM »
For something really special, I would book the Regency Hotel on the Kalamar Road. It is the height of luxury and they have a wide range of beauty treatments as well as massage. If you want to spoil her, this is the best.

Offline Lucy Lou

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 07:51:11 AM »
Hi Alex,

Do you want a beauty treatment or a 'therapeutic' massage ?  I can recommend the spa in Patara Prince.  A couple run it; he's Alex a qualified massage therapist & does the massages & hammam, she's Svetlana a beauty therapist & does wonderful facials.  He'll pick you up & return you to your hotel or villa as part of the service.  I've just found his business card whilst packing to come out on Sunday & his e-mail is                alex-andr71@hotmail.com    Mrs EK recommended the spa on this site before & they've a lovely romantic back story if you look on the web (which might interest your Mum) he's Ukrainian she's from another bit of Russia.

Happy Birthday to your Mum,
Good Luck,

Lucy Lou

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:50:31 AM »
Likya Hotel in Kalkan for super duper spa experience - but a good massage in the open air by the sea, try Dimitris (Ilhan) at Palm Beach
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Offline Adidasfish

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 01:08:52 PM »
The original question was regarding the massages at Mahal. We tend to use Mahal beach club quite a lot when we're in Kalkan, and I will normally have at least one or two treatments with Büke (sp?) while I'm there. She's a lovely lady and very good massage - always feel relaxed and she's very good at targeting any specific problems. I think it's probably quite expensive by Turkey standards but the location on the beach club with the sea breeze coming through the curtains is fab, and Mahal is a lovely place to spend a day in any case. Perhaps you could combine it with a lunch there? I haven't ever been to any of the other places mentioned (purely because I wouldn't want to spend all that time indoors while I'm on holiday) so can't comment on how it would compare price-wise or as an experience.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

question
Massage

Started by mikem on General Discussion

4 Replies
Last post May 11, 2010, 08:41:05 AM
by mikem
xx
Massage

Started by Anne on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

0 Replies
Last post April 24, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
by Anne
xx
Massage Reiki Reflexology in Kalkan

Started by Holisitic on The Everything Else Area!

9 Replies
Last post September 19, 2015, 02:53:46 PM
by Holisitic
xx
Its special because..............

Started by Enjoy Kalkan on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

9 Replies
Last post May 03, 2009, 02:04:46 PM
by Babs

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal