Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ozalp - fine dinning  (Read 1490 times)

Offline One sheet

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Ozalp - fine dinning
« on: June 24, 2013, 02:37:00 PM »
It is I, One Sheet.

We went to Ozalp yesterday. Seated at a lovely table facing the sea. The restaurant has recently had a lot of money spent on it. It shows. The ladies toilets are wonderful I'm told. Our party of four did not have any starters as we knew we would receive hot bread and dips.

Our main courses were faultless. The food and service were first class. The main man/owner was very truthful with regard to some of the dishes on the menu. He said he would rather speak honestly rather than having a complaint. This was refreshing.

When the bill came, it was much lower than expected. We would recommend to all.  :)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11228.0

Offline Christina

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 43
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Ozalp - fine dinning
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 10:03:42 PM »
The food at Ozalp has always been good (and the ladies toilets always lovely!) For me the roof terrace lacks a little atmosphere, but the views are great, and the pavement 'lounge' is a welcome addition - their 5TL glass of wine is hard to beat. Memish the owner always asks me to bring over some nice 'mood music' CDs to play in the restaurant, however for my visit next week, I have been tasked with taking over some tins of condensed milk which the chef likes to use for his 'special' cheesecake!

Offline Cosetta

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 54
    • Share Post
    • Villa Incantata
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:43:32 AM »
We also ate there this year for the 1st time and found the food excellent.  We'll go back soon.
Villa Incantata - http://kalkan-turkey.com

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 08:38:03 AM »
We prefer the balcony seats that overlook the pavement to be honest...Also, we met a lovely Turkish lady Gemilla (sp?) who told us she was the owner of the restaurant so we are mighty confused. She certainly looked like she was in charge as she directed proceedings from the table next to ours ???
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
x6 dinning chairs for sale

Started by whiteonyx on Classifieds - Available

1 Replies
Last post June 22, 2012, 10:58:14 AM
by whiteonyx
xx
Fine Dining Recommendations

Started by flossie on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

37 Replies
Last post April 05, 2012, 04:58:23 PM
by Babs

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

miss begonvil

Views: 596
By: Begonvil
kalkan sunset.JPG