Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kalkan Dream Hotel  (Read 6615 times)

Offline lilly

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Kalkan Dream Hotel
« on: May 05, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »
Hi. I have just seen photographs of the new Kalkan dream Hotel.(Hotel to the side of The Samira in town)
It's looking fabulous, I've heard the pool is the third largest in Kalkan and the views from the hotel and terrace look perfect.
I just thought I would let people know, as the Hotel looked a long way from finished a couple of weeks ago. Guests were worried it would not be finished in time for the season. Judging by the pictures on Facebook, it's looking good! L

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=10960.0

Offline Christina

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 43
    • Share Post
Re: Kalkan Dream Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
I took some photos (see enclosed) just before the pool was filled last month. Ergun said it would take 2 weeks to fill, and require 260,000 litres of water. I wouldn't like to see the size of his bill! The views from the pool reallly are stunning, given that the hotel is down in town.

Offline Sandancer

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
We are planning to call and see Ergan later today. I will post my impressions soon.

Offline Sandancer

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 05:18:05 PM »
Went to have a look at the Dream today. The pool area is beautiful and the views quite stunning. Did not see a room but found out that it is all b&b. No apartments. The reception area is all new and looked lovely. Ergun and his wife have obviously worked very hard this winter to get it up this standard. Impressed.   

Offline hodstar

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 09:47:12 AM »
Went to have a look at the Dream today. The pool area is beautiful and the views quite stunning. Did not see a room but found out that it is all b&b. No apartments. The reception area is all new and looked lovely. Ergun and his wife have obviously worked very hard this winter to get it up this standard. Impressed.   
Visited there most days last week, it's really nice with a great aspect of the bay. Ergun and his wife make you feel so welcome. I will post some pics later

Offline tessag41

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 07:12:24 PM »
I have just booked this hotel for august
I have sent the deposit so getting really excited now and cant wait to visit Kalkan for the first time
The hotel looks gorgeous and a good sized pool for my son who has special needs to play in (or jump in) lol
Tess

Offline Christina

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 05:13:26 PM »
Tessa, you will have a wonderful time at the Dream Hotel, and it will be perfect for your son. I've checked it out thoroughly - swam in the pool, drank at the bar, and even been given a tour of the rooms. I'm off to stay there myself on 2nd July for 3 weeks. Have a great holiday, and enjoy Kalkan.

Offline tessag41

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 07:50:54 PM »
Thanks Christina
I am sure we will have a lovely time and Ergun seems lovely ... i even e mailed him to ask if it would be ok to bring my sons weetabix as he will eat no other cereal for breakfast ... he has had the same every morning for the last 16 years (thats the autism) he does not like change and ergun replied and said yes which i thought was lovely.
Kalkan looks lovely and now all i have to do is find out who to do boat trips with and which restaurants to try lol
Will you let me know how you get on when you get there?
we go on the 8th of august for 2 weeks
Tess

Offline rowansummer

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 10:16:42 PM »
Hi
Someone has just recommended this hotel to me but there are no prices on the website can anyone tell me how much do they charge pppn?

Thanks Willow

Offline Christina

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 01:46:32 AM »
Hi
Someone has just recommended this hotel to me but there are no prices on the website can anyone tell me how much do they charge pppn?

Thanks Willow

Hi - I booked a twin room with breakfast for 3 weeks in July, and we are paying £700 for 2 of us, including transfers. Given the fabulous location, amazing pool, beautiful sea views and standard of the rooms, I think this is a bargain. I've popped in a few times as my apartment is next door. No expense has been spared and everything is brand new. It's run by Ergun and his family who give you the warmest welcome you could wish for. I was introduced to Ergun's father in law, who then disappeared, and returned with a large bag of wonderful ripe tomatoes for me that had just been picked from his garden.

Offline MartynE

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 121
  • Living the Kalkan dream? Maybe...
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Secrets
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »
Ergun and his wife are lovely, and the hotel is absolutely beautiful.... I'm sure anyone who books there will have a fabulous time.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Dream Hotel

Started by Gelin on Accommodation and Hotels

4 Replies
Last post January 11, 2018, 12:12:37 PM
by Gelin
recycled
Anyone heard about WHITE DREAM VILLA in Kalkan ?

Started by gabrielcr on General Discussion

6 Replies
Last post July 17, 2009, 10:28:35 AM
by gabrielcr
xx
Dream job.....

Started by Haybo on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post September 24, 2014, 10:06:41 AM
by Bob & Jayne
lamp
Make up Your Dream Band

Started by Kefgirl on The Everything Else Area!

36 Replies
Last post October 03, 2009, 11:17:19 PM
by Brooksie

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Bezigan Village

Views: 3146
By: frangaz16
Our Caretaker