Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cost of Transfers 2013  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 18
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Cost of Transfers 2013
« on: January 17, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »
We normally travel as a group of 4,5 or 6. I see that for 2013, the three main transfer companies (Adda, Brave and Abi) are now charging the same rate, (£70) to shift that number of people to and from the airport.

However, for 1-3 passengers Abi travel are now charging £60 each way against the other two's £55. In stating this, I am assuming that each have their 2013 prices displayed correctly.

I know that in the past there have been reports on this site of Adda letting people down. Some friends who traveled regularly have been let down by Abi twice and consequently have lost that business. Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with Brave Tours?

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=10639.0
There - over there, there are.            To - Going to
Their - belongs to them.                     Too - In addition, Also
They're - Short for they are.

Pedant! me?

Offline Charlie

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 68
    • Share Post
Re: Cost of Transfers 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 01:02:03 PM »
Can't recommend Brave Tours highly enough.  Have been using them since they started up and will do so this year again.  Have probably booked more than 20 transfers in the past 2 years and also use them for car hire and have never been let down with either.  Price includes complimentary freshen up wipes, bottle of cold water and bottle of wine on arrival at accommodation.  Brand new cars/minibuses and uniformed very courteous, professional drivers.  Try them BubblesG - you won't be disappointed.

Offline chrissy1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 36
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:05:57 PM »
We too have used brave tours probably 5 times in the last few years they are always very very reliable both ways drivers are usually polite helpful and careful drivers and if you go into the office in kalkan they all speak very good english and are very helpful. You can book online through their website i think, not sure what the prices are for 2013.

Offline Anne

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 11
    • Share Post
    • Towers House Kalkan
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 04:56:29 PM »
Having read the above information, I tried to look up Brave tours on www.bravetours.com but couldn't get to the website, do I have the right website? 

Offline turkeyfan

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 17
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »
Anne, the link you gave took me directly to Brave Tours. :)
Currently have a duplex apartment in Kiziltas which we visit as often as we can.

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 08:23:51 PM »
Works for me too.

Offline chrissy1

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 36
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 08:58:33 AM »
Works for me too and prices are same as 2012 also got a 15% discount if you book before April so it says

Offline Kalkankiwi

• KK
  • EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:04 AM »
We have been coming out to Kalkan now for over 5 years and in some years it has been 4 or 5 times per year. For all our transfers we have always used Enes and cannot recommend them more highly. We also recommend them to our guests and not once in this time have we had or heard a complaint. Two or three of my trips each year are with my girl friends (yes 4 or 5 or us come to Kalkan for a long weekend break!) and we are met by courteous and professional drivers in virtually new mini buses or cars. The vehicles are airconditioned with a complimentary bottle of ice cold water for all passengers with wet wipes and tissues also available. All vehicles are spotlessly clean inside and out. On our return to Dalamnn we often arrange to be picked up in town with the driver collecting our luggage from our apartment. This allows us to have a final meal after doing some more shopping (a lady can never have too many hand bags!) without having to drag our luggage around town. The manager is Emin who speaks fluent English and quickly responds to any emails or texts. We have just been advised of their 2013 transfer charges which are for 1-3 people, £60 each way, for 4-7 people, £75 each way and for 8-14 people, £100 each way. These seem to be similar to other rates mentioned on this forum. We also use them for car hire when out at Easter and in the summer with my family, preferring them because we know the car will be low mileage, meticulously clean  and if anything should go wrong they will be able to sort out in a few minutes being based in Kalkan.

KK

Offline whiteonyx

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 12
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 03:01:52 PM »
www.parsrentacar.net

have used this company for myself and our guests for 3 yrs with no fault or frustrated racing drivers, well worth contacting.

Offline mark

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 5
    • Share Post
    • Kalamar Meltem Apartments
  • Resident: Yes
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 05:20:44 PM »
I have primarily used Al&Tu (Sami and Fatih) and have not had any issues myself or reported by my guests - very reliable, and that is really what you want from a Transfer company.  They also once were able to find a flight for me at the last minute and arrange a knowledgable tour guide for a friend visiting Istanbul. 

I just asked them about 2013 prices and they are 1-3 £60, 4-7 £75 and 8-14 £100 (each way).

They can be reached on +90 (0)53 3960 1320 or +90 (0)53 3960 1321 and altuturizm@hotmail.com.

Mark
Tripoli - Rome - London - Kalkan

Offline Lillylondon

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 08:43:20 PM »
I have been using Abbi for 8 years on average 4 times a year and am very satisfied with them. Their drivers are always smart with modern vehicles and  on time. Our guests in the summer months have all been happy with them and I have never had a complaint about them in the visitors book only praise. Their drivers are safe and steady.

Offline Livingproof

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 08:34:12 AM »
Another vote for Bravetours from me. We used them last August and they were fantastic - on time, courteous, even a bottle of water each + freshening wipes + a bottle of Angora white wine. Was £140 return from Dalaman for 4 of us in an air-conditioned Mercedes minibus. Booked from their website here in the UK.
Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight!

Offline Jamera

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
    • Villa Jamera
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
Kalkankiwi says it all in favour of Enes http://www.enesrentacar.net/.  We use them for all our and our guests transfer and car hire needs.  Can't rate them or Emin highly enough

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
    • Share Post
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the recommendations, I have decided to book with Brave Tours. Their offer of 15% off bookings made before 1 April, means that I can effectively get a one way car transfer for free over the course of the year.

Offline Johnjen

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 2
    • Share Post
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 12:20:41 PM »
Are u sure the 15% discount applies to transfers as well as car hire.I was under the impression it was just car hire.

Offline Cuddles

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
    • Share Post
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 12:37:29 PM »
Gulp! I have just emailed to ask for confirmation on that, it doesn't actually state what it applies to. Probably a case of me reading what I wanted to see, again.

Offline MartynE

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 121
  • Living the Kalkan dream? Maybe...
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Secrets
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 04:49:10 PM »
I will also back up what Kalkankiwi says above.

We have used Enes for about five years now, not only for our own transfers, but also for all our guests who us to book transfers for them, and for care hire whenever we decide to hire a car instead of getting a transfer. We must have arranged well over 200 transfers with them in that time and have been 100% satisfied - we never get anything but enthusiastic praise from our guests. Emin is extremely helpful and accommodating - and very efficient.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
What is the cost ...

Started by Cosetta on General Discussion

2 Replies
Last post August 13, 2013, 11:02:02 AM
by lilly
xx
cost of eating out etc

Started by mcrterry on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

11 Replies
Last post March 10, 2014, 08:37:55 PM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Cost of eating out?

Started by eobphoto on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post May 27, 2012, 12:24:41 PM
by Skunk
xx
Cost of E visa

Started by Bri on Money & Finance

11 Replies
Last post May 11, 2014, 10:07:54 PM
by Babs

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Mediteran Goodbyes 2

Views: 3651
By: antler
The Chillies gang