Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Arriving with baby late on Friday night - fast food delivery recommendations!  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Emmaww

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Hello all

The day is finally near - first time in Kalkan and the excitement levels have reached stratospheric levels thanks to the holiday reports I have been reading on this website! We really can't wait! We are staying in Kisla and will be arriving pretty late  (10.30pm) so will not be able to go out for dinner as we will need to put the babies to sleep. Will any restaurants/fast food outlets deliver to our villa? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks so much in advance!!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=10106.0

Offline mark

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 5
    • Share Post
    • Kalamar Meltem Apartments
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
You will pass by Oz Adana - Pide, Kebab & Lahmacun Salon (+90 242 844 11 40) now that they have moved to just off the D400 on your way past Kalkan centre towards Kisla.  They also have a delivery service.  They don't serve alcohol anymore.  I had a meal there the other day and it was very good value Adana Kebab for 10tl with lots of complimentary extras.
Tripoli - Rome - London - Kalkan

Offline Firecat

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
Oz Adana deliver? That's worth knowing. Less welcome is the news that they don't serve alcohol any more. I was planning to go there and eat one night but I do like a drop of vino with my meal so I may have to reconsider.

If you're staying in or near the Patara Prince Resort Emma then I believe there are restaurants on site.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:18:13 PM by Firecat »
Cat on a hot tin roof

Offline Korderekid

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 22
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
As you are staying in Kisla why not try Bob's. This is a small grocery shop and restaurant in Kisla which also,does take away. You could order some groceries to get you through the first night and breakfast and have a meal,delivered to you. They do sell alcohol and will deliver that too.0242 844 2988 is their number and you can find their exact location if you look up Bob's Cafe on the KTLN business directory. The directory gives their. Email address and website.

Have ordered food deliveries from  them many times on behalf of friends with a villa in Kisla and they are always 100% reliable.

korderekid

Offline Emmaww

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Thanks so much for your kind replies - just looked at the reviews for Bob's on trip advisor and it looks great! as does the reviews for Oz Adana!!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Late night food shops

Started by wabosso on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

1 Replies
Last post May 28, 2015, 12:10:57 AM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Kalkan Fast Food Cafe

Started by kalkan4eva on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

9 Replies
Last post November 23, 2008, 05:22:38 PM
by kalkan kitty
xx
Arriving on Friday - happy days!

Started by ShazzaA on When Are You In Kalkan / Arrange a meet up

3 Replies
Last post October 16, 2013, 06:46:59 PM
by ShazzaA
xx
Grocery Delivery, Toys and Baby Clothes

Started by dshiels on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

29 Replies
Last post April 24, 2012, 09:06:00 AM
by kalkan4eva

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal