Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EnjoyKalkan Moderation Policy  (Read 6088 times)

Offline Enjoy Kalkan

• Administrator
  • Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 69
    • Share Post
    • EnjoyKalkan
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
EnjoyKalkan Moderation Policy
« on: March 19, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »
Hi,

Some changes shall shortly be made to EnjoyKalkan re the use of moderation. I just wanted to take this opportunity to explain the moderation policy in more detail.

Any posts submitted on EnjoyKalkan are the views of the member that posted the article and not the views of EnjoyKalkan, its owners or its staff. Any issues reported shall now be looked into by the newly formed EnjoyKalkan Safety Team and appropriate action taken. This move should allow me to participate more in the forum  :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind all members of the registration agreement that they accepted at the point of joining this site, in particular...

• You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a persons privacy
  • Sorry but it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum''''s owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realise that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

Furthermore, if members, or indeed non members of EnjoyKalkan have a concern about a particular post then EnjoyKalkan has additional safety measures in place, which can be found here

May I also take this opportunity to encourage members to use the report to moderator button that is available on every thread, or to email safety@enjoykalkan.com if they have any additional concerns.

I hope this clarifies the position of EnjoyKalkan

Jon

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1260.0
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:13:44 PM by Enjoy Kalkan »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal