Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vintage Trouble  (Read 1954 times)

Offline AllanChris

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
    • Share Post
Vintage Trouble
« on: July 24, 2011, 01:09:55 AM »
Meant to post this when I first saw it, but you know how things are! Anyway, if you didn't see it, Check out  'Vintage Trouble', 'Hand me Down Blues  Later with Jools Holland' On youtube. Fantastic stuff, it just makes me feel soooooo gooood!   8)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=8216.0
Keep On Rockin' In The Free World!

Offline AllanChris

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
Re: Vintage Trouble
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »
Vintage Trouble have just won  'Best New Band'  category in Classic Rock's annual awards bash!
Do yourself a favour and give them a listen.    Tight, Organic, SoulRockBlues!   www.vintagetrouble.com    8)

Offline AllanChris

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
Re: Vintage Trouble
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »
At last, I saw Vintage Trouble live in Bournemouth last night. Stupendous gig, must be the best music night out I've ever had (in front of a drum kit kit that is!). It was such a party! A  brilliant band and songs, and the guys are so down to earth, they were signing merchandise and chatting to people leaving the venue after the gig. I had a few brief words with their drummer Richard Danielson, who actually said it meant a great deal to him when people took the time to chat and convey appreciation!  The ladies certainly appreciated frontman Ty Taylor who came out into the audience to dance and sing to many of their number. A great looking guy who was sexy and suggestive, but with perfect taste! If they have a gig near you, do yourself a favour and GO.    You will be converted!!!  Right on Brothers and Sisters.  8)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:31:33 PM by AllanChris »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Trouble with E Visa website

Started by pattaya on Flights and Travel

1 Replies
Last post September 06, 2013, 11:40:38 PM
by Wendy
xx
Baklava and vintage cars!

Started by HeBu on General Discussion

14 Replies
Last post February 11, 2011, 08:25:50 AM
by amber

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal