Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ali Babas  (Read 1750 times)

Offline misty

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 102
    • Share Post
Ali Babas
« on: May 03, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »
As a frequent vister to Kalkan we have tried most of the restaurants and never really been dissapointed- although as most people we prefer some to others !!

One of my favourites, other than the usual suspects such as Kosk, Girondas,Ibo''s and Daphnes, is Ali Babas (I believe there are two) this is the one on the left coming down the hill from the garage just before you reach the first roundabout.

It is family run and Mustafa will give you a very warm welcome. They have an excellent roof terrace and the choice of food is exceptional and very competitively priced !! They also offer a great light lunchtime menu, served under the shade of the grape vines!

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1471.0

Offline fidimax

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 6
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Ali Babas
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »
hiya misty,yep, agree with you on that one,ali babas is pretty good,mustafa and bayram are great blokes,they also do transfers that are a good deal and bayram has picked us up most times,cant wait to get back in may. 8)
EFES TIME AGAIN !

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Asfiya

Views: 3628
By: Alfaman
Pure Turkish Delight