Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Chris_S on August 07, 2012, 10:58:17 AM

Title: ADDA Tours
Post by: Chris_S on August 07, 2012, 10:58:17 AM
Does anyone have any idea why Adda Tours doesn't respond to bookings made on EK or their own website?

We have tried to make a reservation for an Airport Transfer in early September by both methods, but we are not getting any response from them.

Are they poor at picking up these messages or is there a problem?  We hear so much about them, and as we have been going to Kalkan for ten years, we certainly know where they are.

Does anyone have their direct email address, because they don't even respond to their 'Contact Us' messages on their website either.
Title: Re: ADDA Tours
Post by: Mrs Enjoy Kalkan on August 07, 2012, 12:27:20 PM
Hi Chris

This is unsual, have you not had you booking confirmed, it usually happens automatically? We haven't had anyone else report any problems. Have you checked your spam to make sure it hasn't gone in there?

If you are still having problems let me know and I will get Jon to look into it.

Thanks
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on August 07, 2012, 01:26:46 PM
Hi Chris,

Please can you send me a PM with your booking details and I shall follow this up for you. As mentioned the booking system both on EK and AddaTours website provide an automated response which has been tested and shows as working - Please could you check your spam folder and also let me know your email address so I can check for you.

Direct contact email for addatours is info@addatours.com or I can arrange for someone to ring you if you wish.

Thanks
Jon
Post by: Denners on August 07, 2012, 10:02:13 PM
Like the advertising !
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on August 08, 2012, 11:19:25 AM
Hi Chris_S

I have sent you a PM, hope that helps. Any issues please send me a message back or call the team on  0845 056 8398 who are there 24/7

Cheers
Jon
Post by: tonik1945 on August 08, 2012, 11:28:50 AM
One Rule to Ring them!!! >:D >:D >:D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal