Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Bob & Jayne on August 01, 2012, 09:35:15 PM

Title: The Time has Come at Last
Post by: Bob & Jayne on August 01, 2012, 09:35:15 PM
Well the cases our down, and packing done this evening for our long awaited holiday to Kalkan on Friday, sadly, we are 4 kilos overweight (in the cases that is), now the question has been tonight what can we leave behind? The water hammock and beach shoes and snorkels are in, but I am now thinking they need to be in Bob's hand luggage, as I will need mine for the Duty Free Shop!!!!  8)

J
Title: Re: The Time has Come at Last
Post by: Lizilu20 on August 02, 2012, 06:42:32 AM
I'm feeling excited for you!! Take some clothes out, you'll hardly need any in this heat!!!  ;D
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 02, 2012, 08:50:15 AM
Not sure which airline you are flying with, but most allow one piece of hand luggage plus a duty free carrier bag...? Or save the angst and just buy extra weight online - you can if you're flying with easyJet, not sure about other airlines
Post by: Bob & Jayne on August 02, 2012, 09:18:50 AM
Thanks Kalkan4eva, I have now redistributed!!! and now only slightly over, so will put a couple of things in hand luggage in the morning!  :D
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 02, 2012, 09:41:01 AM
Enjoy...! Hope the foot's better :)
Post by: Joeyloveskalkan on August 02, 2012, 01:20:27 PM
Enjoy the holiday.....will see you there are the end of the month.
Jo
Post by: MightyAphrodite on August 02, 2012, 01:43:45 PM
How exciting!! Hope you have a safe journey there. Still another 11 days of anticipation until it is our turn...I've started packing already!
Post by: Skunk on August 02, 2012, 03:29:45 PM
Whoops!! I agree with Lizilu - less clothes the better, you can always wash them!  We have a washing machine available if needed!    ;D ;D;D
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on August 02, 2012, 05:25:42 PM
Have a fab holiday Bob and Jayne!! :) :) :) Look forward to the report, have a raki or two for me!!
Post by: itstime on August 02, 2012, 06:38:25 PM
To everyone about to head off to Kalkan have a truly wonderful magical time :D Been back a couple of weeks and tan has been washed away by the incessant rain up here. By my reckoning it has rained at some point every single day since we got back >:(
6 weeks to go til our next "fix" but reading everyones reports will keep me going :)
Post by: Skunk on August 05, 2012, 12:07:34 PM
Thanks itstime.  Hope it stops raining for you while we are away.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal