Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Karen on January 11, 2008, 10:25:16 PM

Title: Fishing Trips
Post by: Karen on January 11, 2008, 10:25:16 PM
Hi yer, does anyone know if you can book fishing trips in kalkan???
Title: Re: Fishing Trips
Post by: Charlie on January 12, 2008, 01:16:00 AM
Not so sure about fishing trips but you''ve got to take a trip on a gulet.  We use a small boat called Zeus and Ali the captain is a great guy.  He''ll cast a line or two for you and even better than that will catch some fish using his spear gun and cook it along with the wonderful BBQ he''ll do on board for you.  Doesn''t come much fresher than that!  Just walk down to the harbour and book him.  Fabulous day out, the kids will love it!  Costs about £15 per head.
Post by: bluefudge11 on January 12, 2008, 08:28:35 AM
We went with Ali (Zeus) last year and had great day - Yes we had a couple of lines out and my Son caught a few and as you say Ali went off with his spear gun and came back with some extra lunch.
It was not a fishing trip as such but as Charlie says it was a  great day. We stopped at many bays to snorkel, had a great BBQ and chilled out
There were seven in our party and we chartered the boat to ourselves (£100 if i remember right but don''t quote me on that)

There are many Gulet trips available from the Harbour so you can  take your pick
Post by: Charlie on January 12, 2008, 08:41:24 PM
Hi bluefudge yes think that''s about right.  6 of us at £15 per head so around £90 for the boat totally to ourselves.  My advice don''t miss it.  Bliss!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal