Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: MrsC1701 on July 11, 2012, 12:04:24 PM

Title: Fishing on boat trips?
Post by: MrsC1701 on July 11, 2012, 12:04:24 PM
Hi all,

My husband and I will be in Kalkan in September so I am starting to look at things we could be doing while we're there.

We'd really love to do a boat trip, but I also know my husband would love to go fishing, so i was wondering if there were any day boat trips that incorporate fishing. We can't really afford to charter our own boat, that's the only problem. It's not the end of the world if not, but I thought it's always worth asking as this forum is a fountain of knowledge!
Title: Re: Fishing on boat trips?
Post by: chrissy1 on July 11, 2012, 12:53:27 PM
From what I have read on here a lot of the boat trips incorporate fishing for the guests if they want but also I have seen a small boat in the harbour that advertises fishing trips - not sure how much it cost or the logistics/price involved but it will be worth asking and am sure someone on here will have more info for you. Whatever you decide the boat trips are great anyway.
Title: Re: Fishing on boat trips?
Post by: Skunk on July 11, 2012, 01:03:31 PM
We had a great day of fishing, snorkelling and sunbathing with Ali on Zeus, although we did charter the whole boat.  It's only small though, so if you go and see him he may well offer a  solution.  8)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal