Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Enişte on July 09, 2012, 10:09:28 AM

Title: LIVE MUSIC
Post by: Enişte on July 09, 2012, 10:09:28 AM
Parc and Topaz are now hosting even more frequent music nights.  Regular performer, Aklan Akdağ, will be at Parc on Thursdays and Sundays and at Topaz on Fridays, singing a selection of mellow classics from the likes of Bob Dylan, James Taylor, Paul Weller, The Eagles and more.  Not only that, they also have a new singer, Müfide Inselel, who performs some wonderful Turkish classics.  Müfide is at Parc on Wednesdays and at Topaz on Saturdays.

I posted this before on the announcements page but that sections is not intended for discussion so here we are.  Has anyone else seen/heard any live music this season that they want to tell us about?  I've heard good things about a singer at Kaptan so let us know.
Title: Re: LIVE MUSIC
Post by: Mrs Enjoy Kalkan on July 09, 2012, 07:40:51 PM
Hi Eniste

We have just returned and went to Aqua Cafe Bar on Monday (I think, days do merge when you're over there  ;D) and there was a singer/ guitarist on there that was brilliant. Not sure if he is the same one you've mentioned.

Julie
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal