Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: Skunk on July 04, 2012, 03:46:14 PM

Title: Wella hairdressers
Post by: Skunk on July 04, 2012, 03:46:14 PM
Does anyone know if the Wella hairdresser at the top near Oz Adana is the same one that used to be at the one down the steps from Yali Bar?  Used to be a married couple with children.  She was the best pedicurist I've ever been to.  Last year she wasn't there and I got a less good service from the new owners.  ::) ??? :'(
Title: Re: Wella hairdressers
Post by: KC on July 04, 2012, 04:00:43 PM
Hi Skunk,

Yes it is the same husband and wife team who were previously located under the Kösk restaurant in town.  Their new salon is much improved with a fabulous massage chair and foot spa.  I love their manicures and pedicures too!

Regards,
KC
Post by: Skunk on July 04, 2012, 05:02:08 PM
Thanks KC.  Brilliant aren't they.  He does a great shaave too.  I will just have to slog up the hill then!  ;D ;D ;D
Post by: Lantana on July 06, 2012, 09:04:05 PM
Yusuf, the owner of Wella Salon and his wife Ozlem, the beautician and manicurist/pedicurist are very much open for business in their new salon, just below the new Oz Adana.  Opening hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. , seven days a week.

I have been getting my hair cut and coloured there for the last 12 years and would never go anywhere else. I  really enjoy  the manicures and pedicures and this year have finally persuaded my husband that men can benefit from manicures and pedicures too.  Ozlem has transformed his calloused, garden begrimed, broken nailed hands into objects of beauty and now he is just as addicted as I am.

Lantana
Post by: Skunk on July 06, 2012, 09:27:41 PM
Hi Lantana
I think I met you once at Han Inn - I do so agree that Ozlem is simply the best and her husband does a very mean shave including flaming those pickly ear and nose hairs.  A great team, thank goodness I have found them again! SX  :) :) :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal