Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: caradog on May 22, 2012, 08:44:58 PM

Title: Yesil Ev BBQ
Post by: caradog on May 22, 2012, 08:44:58 PM
Just had an excellent BBQ in Yesil Ev (previously Beyhan Apartments) on Kalamar Road. Only 19ytl each and an excellent spread. Choice of about 10 mezes, chicken shish, lamb shish, meatballs, and boneless chicken. Must be the best value in Kalkan, with great surroundings and service.
PS no connection at all with Yesil Ev.
Title: Re: Yesil Ev BBQ
Post by: Lizilu20 on May 22, 2012, 09:25:42 PM
That's good to know. We stayed in a villa directly behind yesil ev in April and they were just doing it up while we were there. I must say it looked lovely and we had many good chats with the manager. We promised we would go when we are back in July. Sounds like a rival for cafe vita!
Post by: annav on May 22, 2012, 09:27:40 PM
Sounds fab-what day is it on? We are right behind there in 6 days and counting so will be very convenient!
Post by: Lizilu20 on May 22, 2012, 09:35:39 PM
Have a lovely holiday Annav, wish I was back on your lovely ottoman right now!!  Hope yesil ev is a success as it will be brilliant for you!! It looks really nice, fab bar area and lovely rattan furniture. Just a shame that it wasn't ready while we were there in April.
Post by: annav on May 22, 2012, 09:49:05 PM
Thanks Lizzie, cant wait! :)
Post by: turkeyfan on May 22, 2012, 10:12:13 PM
Wow that's cheap and it's helpful to know that you enjoyed it. Yet another one to add onto the list. :-)
Post by: Automan on May 22, 2012, 10:13:53 PM
We would have loved Yesil Ev if only for a nightcap on the way back from town.
we spoke with the Manager on several occasions and viewed the menu which looked fab.
Annav you are so lucky having such a fantastic villa and now with a restaurant and bar within walking distance.
Post by: annav on May 22, 2012, 10:54:16 PM
You're right Automan we are very lucky and will definately make the most of Yesil Ev-I do love a good barby  ;D
Post by: caradog on May 23, 2012, 07:24:27 AM
Have a lovely holiday Annav, wish I was back on your lovely ottoman right now!!  Hope yesil ev is a success as it will be brilliant for you!! It looks really nice, fab bar area and lovely rattan furniture. Just a shame that it wasn't ready while we were there in April.

The BBQ's are planned for every Tuesday evening. To be honest we preferred it to Cafe Vitas. They also do other food every day. Haven't tried that but sounds good and reasonably priced.
Post by: Blue Lizard on May 23, 2012, 11:30:20 AM
Stayed in the Beyhan a few times many moons ago with Tapestry on there old 2 weeks for 1 deals....i have happy memories of the place and people(bar staff in particular... mad Ali, josh etc and the young lad who was always eating teacakes)..i will have a visit to new place ;)
Post by: caradog on May 26, 2012, 08:16:11 AM
Bit of an update, the BBQ' s and in fact most of the food are no more at Yesil Ev. Looks like its a bar only for now!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal