Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Pompeyalbie on May 19, 2012, 06:49:08 AM

Title: Mussakka's 4th Birthday
Post by: Pompeyalbie on May 19, 2012, 06:49:08 AM
Looking at the webcam photo on the right I had to feel sorry for the boys at Mussakka last night, they had a full house of 100 covers booked to celebrate their 4th year down on the harbour. Live music and a special menu as well were planned so it seemed it was going to be one helluva evening. I don't know if anyone one here who is out there was booked but would love to have read a review.
Title: Re: Mussakka's 4th Birthday
Post by: mitch on May 19, 2012, 08:21:31 AM
We were at Mussakka last night. Despite torrential rain, gales, a long power cut, thunder and lightening- we had a fantastic evening! The boys did a brilliant job in conditions that were unbelievable. The music was great, food as good as ever and the atmosphere electric. Everyone got in the spirit of the evening, with renditions of 'always look on the bright side of life' as the electric cut out. What a night!
Post by: Pompeyalbie on May 19, 2012, 02:41:32 PM
So glad it all went off so well, they deserve it.
Post by: chrissy1 on May 19, 2012, 03:42:44 PM
Yes I agree they do deserve it - only wish we could have been there, would you credit it tho with the weather - imagine if that had been in England it would have got cancelled.well done to all sounds like it was a great night, will be our 1st point of call when we get there in 4 weeks.
Post by: Athena on June 07, 2012, 09:59:47 PM
We were at Mussakka's 4th Birthday....what a fantastic night it was!  Food was great, Aklan was as usual brilliant, great atmosphere and the boys service was excellent despite the awful weather and circumstances.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal