Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: chrissy1 on April 23, 2012, 09:03:15 AM

Title: Shoes shoes shoes in Kalkan Yay!!
Post by: chrissy1 on April 23, 2012, 09:03:15 AM
How great just read that TWO new shoes shops have opened in Kalkan funny I have said many times to my OH that's what has been missing - happy shopping. Would be nice to hear what kind of shoes they sell from anyone visiting in the next few weeks so I know what to expect, not sure my hubby will be so happy ,what with shoes and bags  ::)  :)
Title: Re: Shoes shoes shoes in Kalkan Yay!!
Post by: itstime on April 23, 2012, 11:42:53 AM
deep joy and bliss indeed  :D :D
Post by: Babs on April 23, 2012, 02:26:31 PM
high heels??? ???
Post by: kalkan4eva on April 23, 2012, 06:26:11 PM
Have to say, as a prolific shoe shopper, I've not been impressed with the styles I've come across in Turkey over the years :-\
Of course, in the interests of quantifying that statement, I will have to check out the new shoe shops in Kalkan at length in a few weeks time ;)
Post by: Ryss on April 23, 2012, 06:35:09 PM
new shoe shops? oooh just when i thought the promise of kalkan could not get better! :D
Post by: tortoise lady on April 23, 2012, 06:36:59 PM
I just knew there would be great joy when certain forum members heard about the shoe shops in Kalkan.   Combined with the handbag shops there I can see Kalkan will now be even closer to paradise for some folks.   Enjoy your shopping, girls.

Now we need another garden centre within easy walking distance and I can do some blissful shopping.    Can't have too many garden centres.   

Remember not to use up your full luggage allowance so you have space for the shoes.  When I buy plants in Kalkan I don't have that problem as they get planted there.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal