Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: tortoise lady on April 22, 2012, 03:31:46 PM

Title: Boats back in the water
Post by: tortoise lady on April 22, 2012, 03:31:46 PM
I understand that the boats are back in the water in Kalkan today.    Lazy days at sea beckon (although in my case only when the water is extremely calm).    Makes it feel like summer really is arriving when the boats return to water.    Love watching them leave the harbour in morning and return late afternoon.

Looks to me on the webcam as if Alternatif is now gearing itself up to open for the season.  It looks very quiet on that corner when they are closed for winter.
Title: Re: Boats back in the water
Post by: Kalkankiwi on April 22, 2012, 04:07:57 PM
Me too. Love to watch the boats from our terrace at Eagles Nest. We call it " rush hour" on kalkan Bay. Back out end of May with some girlfriends celebrating a friends special birthday ( like many more on this forum) so cant wait.She could have chosen any place in Europe for  a long girlie weekend but decided on Kalkan ( her 5th visit) Doesn't that say it all. Agree , nice to see some activity at Alternatif. Love the brothers there as well as the food and the call from the mosque as you dine. Nothing can compare............KK
Post by: kalkan4eva on April 23, 2012, 07:58:42 AM
Yay and double yay...! :) :)
Boats back in the water AND Alternativ getting ready to open - means its almost Kalkan time :D :D
Post by: cptergun on April 27, 2012, 10:12:14 PM
Have a nice season everyone !!1
Post by: Pompeyalbie on May 08, 2012, 08:48:35 PM
We're looking for a day trip, not a private hire, the standard gulet trip that go from all the harbours. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Post by: Skunk on May 09, 2012, 09:52:07 AM
Yildiz 2/3 or Anil boat are both fantastic days out.  :) :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal