Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Dimetime2 on December 13, 2007, 07:36:59 PM

Title: Rotary Washine Line!
Post by: Dimetime2 on December 13, 2007, 07:36:59 PM
Hi There,

Has anyone managed to find a rotary washing line for sale locally (200k) or mail order (in Turkey)
Title: Re: Rotary Washine Line!
Post by: felicity on December 13, 2007, 09:31:21 PM
Hi Dimetime - have you tried b&q in Antalya - koctas...??  (I think the url is www.koctas.com) I''m sure they must have them....you can look online and also order online to be delivered.  (other than that - our friends brought one out with them 1 year when they drove down a few years ago...!!)
Post by: Dimetime2 on December 29, 2007, 12:17:16 PM
Hi Felicity,

I''ve been to Koc Tas a couple of times and never seen them there! Infact i''ve never seen a rotary washing line in Turkey at all. Anyone help???????  ???
Post by: felicity on December 29, 2007, 12:42:00 PM
LOL - maybe they think that rotary washing lines are something peculiarly strange to us english people.... ;D ;D  And they are probably right..!!

BTW - I am thinking of taking a trip over to Koc Tas/B&Q.....what is it like....is it like B&Q''s over here....what am I likely to expect...??

Cheers! and a Happy New Year to you all! x
Post by: Chucky on December 29, 2007, 10:39:45 PM
Hi Felicity, I am pretty certain they have a website, perhaps you could try and see?
Post by: felicity on December 30, 2007, 09:34:11 AM
Hi Joan - yes - they have a website - www.koctas.com - and to all intents and purposes - it looks very similar - but I just wondered if anybody had been there - how does it compare with UK ones....I just don''t want to make the 6 hour round trip just to find a small inadequate, corner shop type diy store and regret my inquisitivness.... ;) time that could have been better spent simply going to the stores in Kalkan, Kas or even fethiye..!!   ;D
Post by: Blue Lizard on December 30, 2007, 01:42:03 PM
mmmm...Ronnie Barkers "arkwrights" springs to mind ;D ;D
Post by: Dimetime2 on January 02, 2008, 11:18:45 PM
Hi

Koctas in Antayla is okay bearing in mind the little piddly shops you get out there and i guess it is probably as good (AT BEST) as the smallest B & Q in the UK. However there are 2 Migros stores (1 of which is large and 1 right next to koctas) plus some fantastic pottery (plant pots) stores and lots  more choice compared to Fetyre and Kalkan and a lot cheaper. Bean bags 45tyl.
Anyone spotted a rotary washing line yet ???
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal