Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: SoozieB on March 28, 2012, 05:37:48 PM

Title: Caretta hotel (caretta boutique hotel)
Post by: SoozieB on March 28, 2012, 05:37:48 PM
Hi There  :)   Does anyone have the direct email address for the caretta hotel please? Would like to stay for a couple of nights in June, but having big trouble trying to access their site. It was ok at the start of the year, but now when trying to enter I just get message saying " internet cannot display the web site"   ???
Does anyone know if the hotel is open yet or will be opening for this summer?? Sites such as booking.com are offering the hotel, but wanted to check if cheaper booking directly thru the owner.
Any help/thoughts gratefully received!
Thanks very much
  :)
Title: Re: Caretta hotel (caretta boutique hotel)
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 28, 2012, 05:44:21 PM
Hi

Contact details can be found here - http://www.enjoykalkan.com/hotels-in-kalkan-turkey/

Hope that helps
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 28, 2012, 05:49:26 PM
Forgot to mention there are 2 different numbers / emails depending on time of year but you will find the link to their website there.
Post by: mark on March 28, 2012, 06:39:40 PM
Jon - Link no longer works.
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 28, 2012, 06:45:34 PM
Works fine for me - http://www.carettaboutiquehotel.com/
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 28, 2012, 07:15:45 PM
straight to it......no problemo ;)
Post by: cptergun on March 28, 2012, 07:42:22 PM
Link works properly on my pc. You should try on different browser such as google or something else.

Post by: SoozieB on March 28, 2012, 08:37:05 PM
Hi guys, thanks very much for all replies . . . but still cannot access the site or get link to work, have tried at work and on friends laptops etc,  but just cannot get access . . . . very odd   ???  Anyways I shall keep on trying . . . . . many thanks everyone!  :D
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 28, 2012, 09:00:02 PM
Here you go, ive taken a screen shot for you with all the contact details in :)
Post by: Kalkan regular on March 28, 2012, 10:59:50 PM
We are out there from 20 April for 15 nights. If you want us to visit Caretta (such a chore!!!!) pm me with your email address and we will find out what you need to know and get them to email you with the info.
Post by: SoozieB on April 03, 2012, 08:59:12 PM
Hi Guys, thanks very much for all your help . . . . have finally managed to find an email address and have had a very nice reply from hotel . . . . so all is well   ;D    (But still unable to access the site!!!)    But no worries . . . . roll on June 12th!!   8)  Thanks
Post by: Cuddles on April 04, 2012, 08:12:03 AM
I use Firefox browser and I get a 'Server not found' error when I use the above link.
Post by: Blue Lizard on April 04, 2012, 08:36:47 AM
i use Firefox and it goes straight to it.................. ???
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal