Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: tuppy on March 26, 2012, 04:54:28 PM

Title: Villa or luxury apartment for 2 wanted first week in September
Post by: tuppy on March 26, 2012, 04:54:28 PM
Hi everyone,

We fell in love with Kalkan last year and want to return in September. Last time we stayed at Villa Antiphellos booked with Agni Travel at a very reasonable rate but its fully booked for September so looking for something similar.

We would maybe consider an apartment but it would need to be a penthouse/top floor one that has a rooftop terrace

We only paid around £350 pw with Agni last year and would hope to find something in the same price range, upto a maximum of £500

Any help much appreciated - first week in September would be our prefered date

Thank you!
Title: Re: Villa or luxury apartment for 2 wanted first week in September
Post by: RosiB on March 26, 2012, 05:39:09 PM
Why not look in the Accommodation section here? Go to Main Page and then Accommodation - there's loads to choose from!
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 26, 2012, 05:40:59 PM
you could also try     www.ownersdirect.co.uk (http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk)
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 26, 2012, 06:08:42 PM
or www.holidaylettings.co.uk
Post by: tuppy on March 27, 2012, 12:21:56 AM
Hi everyone thanks for the replies and i will check out those websites. I was hoping maybe for some recomendations because when we came last year it was a toss up between two villas, as i said villa antiphellos was great but the other one which i won't name on here when we went to look at it we were really glad we didnt stay there because it was much smaller than the phtos made out and a little run down
Post by: Babs on March 27, 2012, 05:23:06 PM
hi Tuppy.....have sent you a pm
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal